Chanel for man

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey you guys,
    I have been on Chanel.com!! My question, does chanel has clothes or anything else for man?? They go so much nice stuff for women!

Bye, Christoph

2. Check with Chanel in Beverly Hills or Vegas. I once heard a few of the stores in the West carry men's items.

3. Try going a forum search but I can tell you this much. Chanel does make clothes for men but they are only in NYC, sometimes Beverly Hills. Jeffery in NYC usually has a couple pieces a season too along with a style or two in shoes. Belts are unisex and they make a wallet that is basically a mens bifold wallet. The Chanel sport is sometimes unisex too. The price of clothing is much higher than most mens designer wear, think $700-$800 for a t-shirt, $2,000 plus for a pull over sweater in wool and big sizes are hard to find. Sneakers are about $800 and boots $1500-$2000.