Chanel for Christmas 2020

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
I am not one for a lengthy reveal so here goes; never had a classic flap with the cc turn lock and always admired them on others. Of course I wish I had bought one before all the price increases but I never found one that made me hand over my card. Till now.

To me this is the perfect bag; classic flap, classic lambskin, size medium but it was the mix of hardware that sealed the deal.

F15C17F6-A486-4ED5-94F6-4CDA18F52250.jpeg

The attention to detail really impressed me. The grommets (not sure what those are called), if my eyesight doesn’t fail me; are in champagne gold, gold, silver and ruthenium.

87503DA3-70EA-46DA-BD00-934949BE4C8C.jpeg
This will probably be my one and only classic flap, price was eye-watering but I thought it is versatile with the mixed metals. That’s what I told my husband and he graciously offered to get it for me this Christmas. I am truly blessed to have such a loving and giving husband and a forum where I can share my happiness.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH!!! wonderful! she is truly special with the mixed hardware.
Very beautiful! And very special with the mixed Hardware - congrats! :happydance:
Beautiful purchase.
Congratulations on your first Chanel.
Wow! This is gorgeous and very special with the mixed hardware. Congrats and enjoy!!
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments
Ooh, what a beautiful bag! What collection is this from?
Thank you, the tag says 20S

I am not one for a lengthy reveal so here goes; never had a classic flap with the cc turn lock and always admired them on others. Of course I wish I had bought one before all the price increases but I never found one that made me hand over my card. Till now.

To me this is the perfect bag; classic flap, classic lambskin, size medium but it was the mix of hardware that sealed the deal.

View attachment 4911798

The attention to detail really impressed me. The grommets (not sure what those are called), if my eyesight doesn’t fail me; are in champagne gold, gold, silver and ruthenium.

View attachment 4911801
This will probably be my one and only classic flap, price was eye-watering but I thought it is versatile with the mixed metals. That’s what I told my husband and he graciously offered to get it for me this Christmas. I am truly blessed to have such a loving and giving husband and a forum where I can share my happiness.

Happy Christmas everyone.
Takes MY breath away.

Reactions: loves