Chanel Flu - getting worse...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where Chanel handbags are available in CANADA (besides the boutique)? I notice that the US has NM in addition to the boutiques, but what about here?

AND does anyone have pix of the east/west bag? Or for that matter, YOUR favourite smaller chanel shoulder bag... I am really open to suggestions but I am really LOVING the Small Ultim. Soft.

TIA! You guys rock!;)

OMG is that a Chanel HIVE?

2. Your flu will continue to get worse and worse! LOL!

Here's a pic of my East/West, along with some other goodies:

[​IMG]

3. ^ I love all of them, they are simply too gorgeous. =)

4. Tammy518. What a beautiful collection. LURVVEE the RED in lambskin. That's just WOW.

5. Thats such a cute little wallet.

6. Beautiful collection you have there, Tammy!!

7. The medium US is absolutley gorgeous!

8. Tammy!! You've got everything I want!

9. Oh my! Those are gorgeous. I swear this forum is soo baad for me. :P

Any Canadian Chanel sistahs? Anyone?

10. Holt Renfrew... but they have very little selection. Also, they never call me, even though I have asked and asked.

They're saving me money. Thank you, Holt Renfrew!

11. Do they had it at Holt's? That's strange cos I've never seen any @ the vancouver ones.

12. Haha! Hmm, perhaps not all the Holt's, b/c I know not all carry LV. Just the bigger ones I guess? Thanks - I'll look into it.:smile:

13. The Holt's on Bloor St. in Toronto has a (fairly new) Chanel boutique in it:yes:, but I don't know how good the selection is.

14. That's the one I was talking about. The selection is so-so and the SA are also so-so. :shrugs:

15. I could not argee with you more!!!:yes: