Chanel Flu - getting worse...

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
Does anyone know where Chanel handbags are available in CANADA (besides the boutique)? I notice that the US has NM in addition to the boutiques, but what about here?

AND does anyone have pix of the east/west bag? Or for that matter, YOUR favourite smaller chanel shoulder bag... I am really open to suggestions but I am really LOVING the Small Ultim. Soft.

TIA! You guys rock!;)

OMG is that a Chanel HIVE?

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
Your flu will continue to get worse and worse! LOL!

Here's a pic of my East/West, along with some other goodies:

loveone7

Loveone7
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
SF
Tammy518. What a beautiful collection. LURVVEE the RED in lambskin. That's just WOW.

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
Oh my! Those are gorgeous. I swear this forum is soo baad for me. :P

Any Canadian Chanel sistahs? Anyone?

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
Holt Renfrew... but they have very little selection. Also, they never call me, even though I have asked and asked.

They're saving me money. Thank you, Holt Renfrew!

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
Holt Renfrew... but they have very little selection. Also, they never call me, even though I have asked and asked.

They're saving me money. Thank you, Holt Renfrew!
Haha! Hmm, perhaps not all the Holt's, b/c I know not all carry LV. Just the bigger ones I guess? Thanks - I'll look into it.:smile:

aerin

May 17, 2006
The Holt's on Bloor St. in Toronto has a (fairly new) Chanel boutique in it:yes:, but I don't know how good the selection is.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
The Holt's on Bloor St. in Toronto has a (fairly new) Chanel boutique in it:yes:, but I don't know how good the selection is.
That's the one I was talking about. The selection is so-so and the SA are also so-so. :shrugs: