Chanel Flap or Cartoer Love Bracelet?

Jolly Wolf

O.G.
Nov 6, 2012
Hay guys, I've been saving money to get either a Chanel Classic Flab Bag Medium or Jumbo or a Cartier Love Bracelet, however, now I don't really know which one to get. Can you guys help me?

I've been dreaming about this Chanel Bag for a while, but their price isn't very different from the bracelet's price, here in Brazil. There's another point, I know that the price of Chanel bags grow every year... so, do you think it will soon cost more that the bracelet?

Help me, girls! You are my only hope =)

Last edited:
Hay guys, I've been saving money to get either a Chanel Classic Flab Bag Medium or Jumbo or a Cartier Love Bracelet, however, now I don't really know which one to get. Can you guys help me?

I've been dreaming about this Chanel Bag for a while, but their price isn't very different from the bracelet's price, here in Brazil. There's another point, I know that the price of Chanel bags grow every year... so, do you think it will soon cost more that the bracelet?

Help me, girls! You are my only hope =)

The price of the Cartier love bracelets also increases in price a few times a year. Buy what you will love more.

I love jewelry and handbags lot! And i was on the same boat as you, but for some reason for me, i wanted the chanel handbag a bit more to have it as my #1 choice... The cartier bracelet will come later :love: It honestly will depend on what you want more...

I agree with tutushopper, buy whichever want speaks to you more. For me, it's handbags over jewelry, but that's just my style. Everyone has different tastes so which do you feel you would use more? You can always buy the other pre-loved too.

Oh, I didn't know that. They love to keep increasing thing, don't they?!
I am so indecisive =(

Yes, they do. Perhaps think of it this way: you will be able to look down and see your Cartier love bracelet 24/7, whether you are out or not, but you won't carry your bag 24/7. Perhaps that will help you to decide. I love my love bracelet. Cartier raises prices more often than Chanel.

They will both increase in price. How often do you think you will use the bag versus the bracelet. I have had my Cartier Love bracelet (without diamonds, just gold) and it was purchased in 2002 and it was $2775 at that time, I'm not sure what the current price is. Since the day I received it I have only taken it off once and that was when I went into the hospital to give birth to my son. I like to switch bags, so they all get use but my bracelet is a constant. It is still bright and shiny and I still love it as much as the day I got it. I think you need to decide which one you will enjoy more. You can always continue to save and purchase the other one at a later date.

Yes, they do. Perhaps think of it this way: you will be able to look down and see your Cartier love bracelet 24/7, whether you are out or not, but you won't carry your bag 24/7. Perhaps that will help you to decide. I love my love bracelet. Cartier raises prices more often than Chanel.

+1

I was about to say the same thing, tutushopper! Couldn't have said this better myself

Cartier Love Bracelet! I have had mine on for 3+ years and I get so much more use and enjoyment out of it than my flaps.

Cartier also has price increases approximately twice a year as well, last one this past May, which took many pieces up 10% including the love collection. So they may be due for another increase some time in the near future.

I'm with Nico... Jewelry is nice, but bags just do it for me. So I would choose a flap any day... But I'm also the type of person who takes ALL of my jewelry off as soon as I get home because I don't like the feeling of it on all the time.
Completely personal preference. Either way, I'm sure you'll love whichever you choose.

i'm with nico... Jewelry is nice, but bags just do it for me. So i would choose a flap any day... But i'm also the type of person who takes all of my jewelry off as soon as i get home because i don't like the feeling of it on all the time.
Completely personal preference. Either way, i'm sure you'll love whichever you choose.
+1.