Chanel Fine Jewelry

I LOVE Chanel fine jewelry! Aside from my J12s, I only have my 1932 ring in white gold/diamond shaped like a bow but planning to get the comete ring as my next one!

I went to their fine jewelry trunk show and all the pieces they had were breathtaking. For the first time, I tried on my dream necklace...the comete necklace that Coco Chanel originally designed back in 1932.

Now that my bag collecting days are over, I am planning to move on to fine jewelry, but RTW is sucking all my money out right now!

I LOVE Chanel fine jewelry! Aside from my J12s, I only have my 1932 ring in white gold/diamond shaped like a bow but planning to get the comete ring as my next one!

I went to their fine jewelry trunk show and all the pieces they had were breathtaking. For the first time, I tried on my dream necklace...the comete necklace that Coco Chanel originally designed back in 1932.

Now that my bag collecting days are over, I am planning to move on to fine jewelry, but RTW is sucking all my money out right now!

Is there an online resource to help identify vintage Chanel jewelry pieces - such as your 1932 ring? I have a bracelet that I believe is a vintage piece.
Thank you in advance.

Is there an online resource to help identify vintage Chanel jewelry pieces - such as your 1932 ring? I have a bracelet that I believe is a vintage piece.
Thank you in advance.

"1932" is the name of a line of Chanel fine jewelry. Chanel's theme for the 1932 collection was “I want jewelry to be like a ribbon around women’s fingers.” It is correct that Chanel introduced this collection in 1932, but pieces for this collection are still made today. I don't own any pieces from this collection so I do not know if they are dated.

The dating of costume jewelry pieces on the other hand can be done. On costume jewelry there is some engraving that will help date the piece(unless it is pre-1954).

Thank you in advance.

My ring is actually not vintage. The linge is called "1932" because it was originally designed by Coco Chanel back in 1932 when she first designed a series of diamond jewelry. Those original designs were brought back in the recent years by Chanel, and they are currently sold at the Chanel fine jewelry boutique.

As for actual vintage jewelry, I have no idea if an online catalog of all the jewelry that was ever created by Chanel since their relaunch in mid 90's(that's when Chanel brought fine jewelry back, I think)...the best thing is to ask at the Chanel fine jewelry boutique I think.

"1932" is the name of a line of Chanel fine jewelry. Chanel's theme for the 1932 collection was “I want jewelry to be like a ribbon around women’s fingers.” It is correct that Chanel introduced this collection in 1932, but pieces for this collection are still made today. I don't own any pieces from this collection so I do not know if they are dated.

The dating of costume jewelry pieces on the other hand can be done. On costume jewelry there is some engraving that will help date the piece(unless it is pre-1954).
Thank you for taking the time to give me this information which is very interesting.
I will ask for the bracelet to be authenicated to see if it is Chanel or not. It has the CC logo and the only other engraving on it is a slash - "/".

My ring is actually not vintage. The linge is called "1932" because it was originally designed by Coco Chanel back in 1932 when she first designed a series of diamond jewelry. Those original designs were brought back in the recent years by Chanel, and they are currently sold at the Chanel fine jewelry boutique.

As for actual vintage jewelry, I have no idea if an online catalog of all the jewelry that was ever created by Chanel since their relaunch in mid 90's(that's when Chanel brought fine jewelry back, I think)...the best thing is to ask at the Chanel fine jewelry boutique I think.
Thank you for taking the time to give me this information. Chanel was certainly savy to bring this jewelry back. And I appreciate your suggestion to ask at the Chanel fine jewelry boutique.

Oh my, I love the camellia rings - how is wear for the rings? I'm assuming Agate is a softer stone and shouldn't be worn every day?

Anyone own the comete ring - the double star ring with diamonds and anyone know the current retail price? TiA!

Hello!! I know this thread is old but I’m considering a Camelia diamond necklace and was wondering if anyone has one? Opinions would be appreciated!!IMG_3980.jpg

Also considering the carrier love necklace
IMG_3982.jpg