Chanel Fine Jewelry

There are a few things I've been wanting but I am waiting to buy in Paris in November. Has there been an increase in fine jewelry? I hope not. Also what are the prices in Europe compared to the prices in USA?

There are a few things I've been wanting but I am waiting to buy in Paris in November. Has there been an increase in fine jewelry? I hope not. Also what are the prices in Europe compared to the prices in USA?

I'll be in the South of France next week. I'll try to get you a pricing from a Chanel boutique either in Cannes or Nice. I'll have then calculate in US currency and include de-tax

In my experience, only with the de-tax....you've already come ahead. I'm Canadian so I don't know what the exchange rate is for US currency.

Check the current Canadian price too. A much travelled friend told me Canada is cheaper right now. My friend does a conversion check everytime she makes a significat purchase. Not sure about Chanel but an Hermes scarf price check showed CDN$ cheaper by a few dollars than £ or € prices after tax back in early June.

I was really surprised as I try to do most of my luxury shopping in Europe and always assumed it was cheaper than Canada with its additional luxury import tax.

I'm debating if I should splurge for some fine jewelry from Chanel. Does anyone have any pictures or experiences to share? :love:

Here are the two little ones I'm eyeing right now!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 5.16.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 5.16.48 PM.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 752
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 5.15.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 5.15.08 PM.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 740
Last edited: