Chanel Fine Jewelry prices?

barbie444

O.G.
Nov 1, 2009
There are a few things I've been wanting but I am waiting to buy in Paris in November. Has there been an increase in fine jewelry? I hope not. Also what are the prices in Europe compared to the prices in USA?

barbie444

O.G.
Nov 1, 2009
There are a few things I've been wanting but I am waiting to buy in Paris in November. Has there been an increase in fine jewelry? I hope not. Also what are the prices in Europe compared to the prices in USA?

moto

Nov 22, 2007
In my experience, only with the de-tax....you've already come ahead. I'm Canadian so I don't know what the exchange rate is for US currency.

barbie444

O.G.
Nov 1, 2009
Thanks. I want the camelia hoops and in US they are over $2000 hoping to save a few coins by buying it in Paris
In my experience, only with the de-tax....you've already come ahead. I'm Canadian so I don't know what the exchange rate is for US currency.

moto

Nov 22, 2007
I'll be in the South of France next week. I'll try to get you a pricing from a Chanel boutique either in Cannes or Nice. I'll have then calculate in US currency and include de-tax

barbie444

O.G.
Nov 1, 2009
Thanks so much. Just the euro price would be great I can do the calculations on my own. TIA
I'll be in the South of France next week. I'll try to get you a pricing from a Chanel boutique either in Cannes or Nice. I'll have then calculate in US currency and include de-tax

Nov 22, 2007
Niagaria Escarpment

Check the current Canadian price too. A much travelled friend told me Canada is cheaper right now. My friend does a conversion check everytime she makes a significat purchase. Not sure about Chanel but an Hermes scarf price check showed CDN$ cheaper by a few dollars than £ or € prices after tax back in early June.

I was really surprised as I try to do most of my luxury shopping in Europe and always assumed it was cheaper than Canada with its additional luxury import tax.

moto

Nov 22, 2007
Barbie 444....I've postponed my trip to Europe. I initially offered to check the prices in Euro for your Cartier earings. When and if I go, I will not forget to inform you.