Chanel Filigree vanity case- Still being sold?

apple20822

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, anyone know whether the Chanel CC Filgree Bags (specifically the beige one with black borders) are still being sold in stores? Also, does anyone have the prices of the Chanel Filigree vanity cases for each of the sizes? Much appreciated xx

Chanel-CC-Filigree-Bag-Review-5.jpg

chanel-filigree-vanity-case-quilted-caviar-gold-tone-small-black-1.jpg

Reactions: topglamchic

daisy913

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all, anyone know whether the Chanel CC Filgree Bags (specifically the beige one with black borders) are still being sold in stores? Also, does anyone have the prices of the Chanel Filigree vanity cases for each of the sizes? Much appreciated xx

View attachment 4914906

View attachment 4914907
I've been trying to repurchase the beige/black combo all summer. Long story short, I'm fairly new to Chanel and my boutique gave me the wrong info regarding Chanel repairs. Was told I needed to return the new and unused bag for a repair, and then my boutique sold it to someone else. I've cut ties with them.

Anyway, none were made for cruise. If you live in the US, beige/black has been sold out for a couple of months. I can't remember the most recent prices for small and medium, but I know large's most recent price, as of summer 2020, is $5600 USD. Black vanity cases are made pretty much every year. Seasonal colors take 3-4 years to show up again, if they come back.

If you're looking at resale sites, the majority of cc filigrees are very overpriced.

Reactions: apple20822
Dec 7, 2008

View attachment 4914906

View attachment 4914907

Hi @apple20822, my SA recently showed me these two. I know it’s not the colors you are looking for but, it does appear that the filigrees are out there and doing quite well.

Attachments

Reactions: apple20822