Chanel + Fendi Bag Bugs - pix please!

iS2Chanel

May 3, 2014
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has a Fendi bag bug? Wondering if you use it with other bags, such as your chanel bags? Can I please see pix for inspiration? I've seen a couple of pix of people hanging them on their hermes and lv bags, but not chanel.

I have seen pics of them with the boy bags, and I think the fendi bag bug overpowers the bag. I really like them with bigger totes. I LOVE them with the hermes bags. They go great together. I would also be interested to see how they look with bigger chanel bags (not just the boys), but I am not sure that the style would match.

I have seen pics of them with the boy bags, and I think the fendi bag bug overpowers the bag. I really like them with bigger totes. I LOVE them with the hermes bags. They go great together. I would also be interested to see how they look with bigger chanel bags (not just the boys), but I am not sure that the style would match.

Hopefully we see some pix and see how people style them :smile:

What a great thread! I was considering the By The Way bag as my next purchase. I think I'll definitely pick up a bag bug at the same time!

I know! I was wondering if I should consider a fendi or buy another Chanel when I travel at the end of the year. I really want bag bugs to work with Chanel, but fendi bags are gorgeous too 😍