Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

They do look different in person because of the leather. Attaching more pics to help you understand. I love both. I have a suggestion. If u manage to get the blue coco, get it. Dont use it though. Wait for the classic flap to arrive. See which one u like more and return the one u love less :smile:.
I will add that in some lighting the iridescent blue cch really glows. I wore my new purple extra mini coco handle to visit my favorite SA, and she showed me the blue. Here I am wearing both, and you can see that the boutique lighting is really showcasing the glow of the iridescent blue caviar.
It seems to me that the iridescent blue mimics the high shine of the iridescent calf minis the most.

1B539209-292A-47E6-A1F5-76C5DC784D3E.jpeg

U are so right. Because of my poor lighting, i could not capture that glow.
I will add that in some lighting the iridescent blue cch really glows. I wore my new purple extra mini coco handle to visit my favorite SA, and she showed me the blue. Here I am wearing both, and you can see that the boutique lighting is really showcasing the glow of the iridescent blue caviar.
It seems to me that the iridescent blue mimics the high shine of the iridescent calf minis the most.

View attachment 5222154

Reactions: Sylly
Ladies, for those just got c19 21K… is you purse crease like mine?

Yes, lot of creases and wrinkles on the one I got. Yours look much better on the outside. I don't have pictures of mine on the inside but I remmeber it looked like yours. I sent mine back. Seems like the leather from this season is different than the 21P.

Reactions: fashionelite
I am neither pink nor blue girl. I am not even a metallic girl. However, the 21k is killing it. I keep thinking abt the iridescent pink cch i returned and think if i should it back or the regular mini.. however, i also want the CF in regular blue.. first world problems
Remember what you told me earlier today? Why don’t you try and see if you can order the iri pink cch first. Then wait for the light blue cf and decide which one you like better :graucho:

Ladies, for those just got c19 21K… is you purse crease like mine?

Same like mine. Still love it. I don’t see them as wrinkles but rather characteristic of the leather itself. Here’s a photo from the store and the one I took. As long as the “wrinkles” move and not permanent like creases, I’m fine with it since it is leather after all. I already bought a samorga organizer to help keep its shape.

5315DC11-D9ED-4F3E-BE18-0FC80796C251.jpeg

D22B778A-12F6-407D-8632-0A740EE5253F.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 5222154
the light blue cch actually looks the regular mini. I didn’t expect to fall madly in love with the light blue this season. The iridescent is something i have not seen before. Like ice or diamond. I can’t explain

Yes, i was thinking of the same this evening and reached out to my SA as well. However, just now i was reading another thread which talks about chanel’s new policy of 1 bag and 1 slg per month. Then we will be screwed. Need to get it confirmed first.

Remember what you told me earlier today? Why don’t you try and see if you can order the iri pink cch first. Then wait for the light blue cf and decide which one you like better :graucho:

I think the iridescent blue and iridescent pink for 21K CCH is the ultimate debate. I have not decided yet. Wonder how you guys made your decision. Besides the color, I am kind of hesitating on the rainbow hardware. Does it bother you in real life? No, not both. Thanks.

Yes, i was thinking of the same this evening and reached out to my SA as well. However, just now i was reading another thread which talks about chanel’s new policy of 1 bag and 1 slg per month. Then we will be screwed. Need to get it confirmed first.
Ask your sa cuz I thought it’s starting in Nov? I got other bags this month and was able to get cch today as well

Reactions: YEANETT