Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I picked up this beautiful blue caviar mini yesterday. It is very very cute.
Love the color, size, leather and adjustable chain. An amazing pierce for sue. HOWEVER, I am dislike the wrinkles on the sides of the CC turn lock, very much. I really wish that Chanel do a much better job with their quality control for these extra ordinary expensive bags. I saw three of these bags in different colors and they all have the wrinkles. Same wrinkles! One might be more than the others. I probably end up keeping it because it checks other boxes for me. Tho it gives me a big pause in buying my next piece from Chanel. This is not the first bag with the wrinkle issue. I am very frustrated with Chanel on this issue.

I hope the pictures below help to see (so what) real color of the bag. It is beautiful light blue iridescent with some pink sparkles in it. It looks different in every light. I tried to take pictures in a different lighting so you can see the differences but I can tell you that the color you see here is still not the true color. That said hope you can tell that it is a nice pleasant light blue with sparkle nonetheless. The leather is puffy, soft but thick. The hardware has good weight to it but not too heavy. Turnout that I like the aged gold hardware with this iridescent blue. The adjustable function is a dream. Hope you like the pictures. (Pictures are to enjoy on this forum only, please.)

P.S. If anyone have an SA with this bag without the wrinkles, please please please DM me.

View attachment 5194755View attachment 5194758View attachment 5194757View attachment 5194756View attachment 5194759

View attachment 5194760
Do you have any pics of this next to a rectangle mini

CHANEL 21K Additional Ready-to-Wear :

Attachments

• headband0.png
    headband0.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 82
  • headband3.png
    headband3.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 93
  • more rtw 4.png
    more rtw 4.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 78
  • more rtw.png
    more rtw.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 78
  • more rtw2.png
    more rtw2.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 96
  • rtw 8 2.png
    rtw 8 2.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 106
  • rtw 8 3.png
    rtw 8 3.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 98
  • rtw 8 4.png
    rtw 8 4.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 96
  • RTW 8.png
    RTW 8.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 94
  • rtw 8 5.png
    rtw 8 5.png
    227.6 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: VintageJ
Thanks for posting babe!!!!
These wrinkles are killing me too.
SMH

Lmao… that was the first thing you noticed wasn’t it hahahaha. But tbh I don’t think this one looks bad. Also, from what I have seen, I feel like the small and medium sizes may be less prone to wrinkles. I’ve only seen the iri purple in those sizes and the leather looked smoother to me.

:crybaby: I'm very surprised by these wrinkles as well. Such a stunning bag but I couldn't stomach that.... right on the face of the bag...no way.

I hear you. That is why I am so conflicting....Glad know it isn't just me.
Let see how my other piece for this season turn out. If there are more wrinkles on the bag then I think it is time to move on for me.

Thanks for posting babe!!!!
These wrinkles are killing me too.
SMH

Lmao… that was the first thing you noticed wasn’t it hahahaha. But tbh I don’t think this one looks bad. Also, from what I have seen, I feel like the small and medium sizes may be less prone to wrinkles. I’ve only seen the iri purple in those sizes and the leather looked smoother to me.

I think the wrinkles are killing me on this one too.I have noticed to that the wrinkles are worst in the minis. I haven't been lucky with any of them. I have been wanting a mini so bad but it was either the wrinkles or the darn twisted chain or both in the same bag that pulled me back in owning one. I thought this 21k caviar min is the answer! I guess not.

Hi, I am new here.
Does anyone know where I can get this bag- Black caviar adjustable mini flap bag in the US? I've contacted many SAs but no one said it's available :sad:
I am desperate to purchase this...

Attachments

• IMG_4768.jpg
    IMG_4768.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 202
  • adjustable caviar mini.png
    adjustable caviar mini.png
    206 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: HC00 and joylisajo
Unfortunately it is ALL I SEE.
The pic showing under the flap on the mini is like a horror movie. It looks like stretched out skin that's all wrinkled with the turn lock looking like a belly button :biggrin: