Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I received 2 of my preorders already and one is going back. This is the iridescent light blue Coco handle. It’s very cute although part of me wishes I had gotten the white instead for a more classic look. The second bag was the burgundy lambskin mini classic flap, and I didn’t love the color of it.
I wished they would’ve made the CC the same color as the chain instead of the ombre effect. Otherwise I think the iridescent blue is quite beautiful and unique.

Same! I got on the list back in early June for light purple caviar in Coco Small ($5,000), not mini size or extra-mini and nothing. Can someone please let me know if their SA has this? Been eagerly waiting 3+ months now :sad:
There’s one in the boutique thread right now. I’ve also seen someone post that their saks SA has it but I’m not sure which location.

Since none of my SAs are getting the mini rectangular in 21k brown, I reserved the small cf in brown NF385. Am I the only one interested in this piece? I hope I love it IRL.:yes:

I have reserved the CCH first and then was able to reserved the mini. I passed on the CCH but I am still waiting to see the mini.
I am hoping for the NF385 too! I am in love with the red brown shade! :heart:
Good luck! I hope you get it!
Hope you both get the bags ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LilyLA and Lotus718
I’m sorry to hear that! Do you mind sharing whether these are all standalone boutiques or department stores? I hope your SAs pull through. What kind of bags are you looking for? Hopefully someone can help you here :biggrin::heart:

2 boutiques and multiple department stores. I was looking for the iridescent pink mini coco handle (have been offered a few extra minis but that’s too small for me). I was on multiple lists but 3 different saks pulled out on me a few days before launch basically saying that they didn’t realize the other SAs had so many people ahead of me and that it’s overbooked. Same thing happened with 2 different NMs. Boutique was transparent and told me it went to vip (which I’m not mad at, if I’m ever a vip I want the same treatment!). I knew something was up Bc at other department stores they took my card info, these SAs said they would call me for my card info but ended up calling to pull out. I’m still on the list for raffle a few places but with SAs who told me that they are junior so don’t get first dibs at the raffle.

honestly, I’ve been going back and forth on whether or not I like the bag for months. But I am a pink lover and am very much a floral for spring person (Gorundbreaking I know lol). And usually have a few nice luncheons to attend every spring where I could’ve worn this. But since I’ve been hot and cold on this bag I think whatever happens is meant to happen. It’s not as if i don’t already have pink a chanel bags (and am planning to get both the 22c and 22p pink flaps lol smh). But I’m also a very “I want what I want” person

@BrandSnob let us know if we could help. If you prefer or feel more comfortable, PM me. Sending you and all of us awesome vibes to get our handbags ;)
Awww thanks! I’m usually pretty optimistic, i guess whatever happens happens. I just for some reason didn’t think I’d be scrambling at this point since I usually have all my reserves taken care of and can relax to an extent.

• Love
Reactions: LilyLA and YEANETT
Hi newbie here, may I know how do you know your position on the waitlist? My SA told me they just enter names through a link and they can’t see the entire list so no way she can tell me where I am… but a lot of you know your position right? Thanks….
For me, boutiques tell me my position if I’m in the top 5, otherwise they don’t say. Department stores that are a raffle the SA will let you know what number you are on their list but it depends on whether they win the raffle. And some department stores just enter your name and say either they don’t know or only the manager has access to the order

Same! I got on the list back in early June for light purple caviar in Coco Small ($5,000), not mini size or extra-mini and nothing. Can someone please let me know if their SA has this? Been eagerly waiting 3+ months now :sad:
Did they make this color in the small/medium? Multiple places have sent me the old mini size but I haven’t seen smalls. You should ask your SA if they bought that size bag or call the hotline and ask. That bag is definitely attainable if you act fast!

Reactions: YEANETT