Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Yay!! Launch day! I have two bags reserved that I intend to buy this season….but I want them to come as late as possible. I hate spending money and these prices are killing me :annoyed: off to ban island until the winter sale:nuts:
I can’t wait to see your new handbags I am excited for you! I wasn’t supposed to get anything for 21B and I still added another beauty. Now I am waiting for one 21K as well, and hopefully I can stay calm until 22P lol

Hi newbie here, may I know how do you know your position on the waitlist? My SA told me they just enter names through a link and they can’t see the entire list so no way she can tell me where I am… but a lot of you know your position right? Thanks….

Hi newbie here, may I know how do you know your position on the waitlist? My SA told me they just enter names through a link and they can’t see the entire list so no way she can tell me where I am… but a lot of you know your position right? Thanks….
My SA also enters my name in an internal system so she couldn’t tell me where I am. I’m not sure how other boutiques work.

I was so secure thinking I was going to get my bag and that there was no way I wouldn’t get it Bc I found out about it so early and asked to reserve so early but one by one all my lists are falling through to vips. Idk, still hopeful as I have a few SAs on the hunt for me or that I’m on the list for that will be Raffled but a lot more disappointed than I expected to be if I didn’t get it. Like, I don’t think I like it enough to pay reseller prices but I am feeling more let down than I expected to be especially since I’ve been asking various SAs about this bag since like June or July. Not the end of the world as it’s just a bag but gosh darn it was so pretty
@BrandSnob let us know if we could help. If you prefer or feel more comfortable, PM me. Sending you and all of us awesome vibes to get our handbags ;)

I was so secure thinking I was going to get my bag and that there was no way I wouldn’t get it Bc I found out about it so early and asked to reserve so early but one by one all my lists are falling through to vips. Idk, still hopeful as I have a few SAs on the hunt for me or that I’m on the list for that will be Raffled but a lot more disappointed than I expected to be if I didn’t get it. Like, I don’t think I like it enough to pay reseller prices but I am feeling more let down than I expected to be especially since I’ve been asking various SAs about this bag since like June or July. Not the end of the world as it’s just a bag but gosh darn it was so pretty
I’m sorry to hear that! Do you mind sharing whether these are all standalone boutiques or department stores? I hope your SAs pull through. What kind of bags are you looking for? Hopefully someone can help you here :biggrin::heart:

I can’t wait to see your new handbags I am excited for you! I wasn’t supposed to get anything for 21B and I still added another beauty. Now I am waiting for one 21K as well, and hopefully I can stay calm until 22P lol
Thank you!! Fingers crossed they come through (even though a part of me is having a hard time spending that money :biggrin: :nuts:)

I can’t wait to see your purchases as well! You have such good taste:heart: