Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I live in Germany... well, maybe your SA wanted to say that 21K will be shipped until November - because the collection is def launched earlier than that. It starts normally in September (or as we see late August), and items are shipped within the next months, until November, because in November Cruise collection Is coming to the boutiques

Thanks for clarifying! I've only ever purchased classic flaps so this is my first time doing a reserve for a seasonal release.

Hi all, has anyone been able to get a reserve of 21K in a U.S. boutique? I’m seeing mentions from folks that they have done reserves, but my local boutique is saying they won’t have 21K lists until August which seems weird.
I asked my SA about it today and she told me I wouldn't be able to reserve anything until August too. Definitely seems like some SAs/stores do reserves while others don't.

Hi all, has anyone been able to get a reserve of 21K in a U.S. boutique? I’m seeing mentions from folks that they have done reserves, but my local boutique is saying they won’t have 21K lists until August which seems weird.
I do think their policies are all differently. Even from the same boutique and different SA’s too. Coz a friend of mine asked her Sa and said couldn’t put her in the list. I am sure they have the buy book coz i asked about a few items and codes. But im thinking maybe the reserve list is different from the buy books arrival? Im also very confused. I sure hope i am on really on the reserve for 21k

Reactions: Cocome3
I asked my SA about it today and she told me I wouldn't be able to reserve anything until August too. Definitely seems like some SAs/stores do reserves while others don't.
I do think their policies are all differently. Even from the same boutique and different SA’s too. Coz a friend of mine asked her Sa and said couldn’t put her in the list. I am sure they have the buy book coz i asked about a few items and codes. But im thinking maybe the reserve list is different from the buy books arrival? Im also very confused. I sure hope i am on really on the reserve for 21k
I messaged a couple sa’s and said they’re not taking any reserves yet for 21k…
Same here, I am in the US as well. My SA said not yet;).

Thank you all so much for sharing! Glad it does not seem to be only my boutique or SA. I’ve never had problems with her before so I was curious.

Reactions: YEANETT