Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

ive been wondering about this. No caviar of these EVER again? Or just for these next few seasons?
I asked Myself the same question. They stopped making minis in caviar since 4 years if I’m right? It would be interesting to know the reason behind it? Perhaps a strategy to prevent people from buying minis as a substitute for the double flap?

I asked Myself the same question. They stopped making minis in caviar since 4 years if I’m right? It would be interesting to know the reason behind it? Perhaps a strategy to prevent people from buying minis as a substitute for the double flap?

i always figured it was exactly that. Ppl were buying minis instead of flaps. But this top handle doesn’t have a counterpart so I think it shouldn’t apply. It’s not as if ppl would buy this over a trendy Bc it’s two different looks and it’s the same price as a coco handle.

i always figured it was exactly that. Ppl were buying minis instead of flaps. But this top handle doesn’t have a counterpart so I think it shouldn’t apply. It’s not as if ppl would buy this over a trendy Bc it’s two different looks and it’s the same price as a coco handle.
That does make sense. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Maybe it also comes down to the fact, that Chanel doesn’t really „like“ using caviar? I know they do it on the classic flaps, but another thought could be that they don’t want their „cheaper“ models to be that durable. I also remember that long ago the caviar double flaps were actually cheaper because parisian ladies and gentleman preferred the look of the luxurious lambskin. I guess in the end we can only speculate but the extreme high demand for the caviar mini handles last season just goes to show that the audience reallllyyy misses more caviar options.