Chanel Fall/Winter Act 2 2022 (22K)

Zixi1000

Aug 7, 2017
I have a few tweed Chanel bags and they are easier to use than leather because you don’t have to worry about denting the leather. However the tweed will pill a little with use and time so the bag look more fuzzy. I think you can trim the fuzz to get a cleaner look again.

was just about to ask the same question but in the pink :love: do you think a tweed bag like this will be worth it? i don't mind babying bags but never had a non-leather bag before so i'm not sure how much more high maintenance it will be

View attachment 5615460

flyingfree27

Jan 17, 2021
I have a few tweed Chanel bags and they are easier to use than leather because you don’t have to worry about denting the leather. However the tweed will pill a little with use and time so the bag look more fuzzy. I think you can trim the fuzz to get a cleaner look again.
What if it gets dirty or a stain? How and do you clean it? I would imagine leaving it to professional bag cleaners perhaps after several years of use, but typically I like to keep my bags in pristine condition as much as possible and get rid of any stains right away myself.

Zixi1000

Aug 7, 2017
What if it gets dirty or a stain? How and do you clean it? I would imagine leaving it to professional bag cleaners perhaps after several years of use, but typically I like to keep my bags in pristine condition as much as possible and get rid of any stains right away myself.
I usually go for darker tweed so I haven’t had the need to clean. I think you can wipe mild stains with water (similar to how you would for a sweater or jacket) but I would let the professional handle any serious cleaning.

Reactions: flyingfree27

Zixi1000

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone seen this pink colour in person? How would u describe it please? Hot pink? Neon? Fuchsia? I would really like to hear your thoughts as it still isn’t released in my local boutique yet.

View attachment 5615998
I saw the small coco handle in person, it’s closer to neon pink and too loud for my liking. Really depends on your wardrobe and how you plan to style it.

janed0e

O.G.
Aug 15, 2010
It's a fuchsia barbie pink. Very vibrant color. It's nice.

Fuscha pink. I saw it in person a card case. A little too loud for my liking.

Yes Fuscha pink. I saw the pink Coco handle and SLGs on the launch date. The color on the Coco handle was a bit lighter and less shiny than SLGs' pink color. I like it on the Coco handle, but out of all colors, I like the light green color the best.

I saw the small coco handle in person, it’s closer to neon pink and too loud for my liking. Really depends on your wardrobe and how you plan to style it.
Would you say it’s close to the 22P dark pink? Another member shared a photo of the two and it seems very similar