Chanel Fall/Winter Act 2 2022 (22K)

Thank you for replying. I am more concerned about the dents inside the flap on the lower side, as it is against the tip when closed. I don't see any of it with the other Coco 22k bags. Would you consider it defective?
I don’t think it’s defective - it just looks like an indentation from when its closed and another part of the bag has dug into it. This bag is made from super soft caviar so it seems inevitable that this might happen. I don’t know what others think who own this bag?

I don’t think it’s defective - it just looks like an indentation from when its closed and another part of the bag has dug into it. This bag is made from super soft caviar so it seems inevitable that this might happen. I don’t know what others think who own this bag?
I expect it to be flawless since I put a lot of money into it. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: peke<3cc
I expect it to be flawless since I put a lot of money into it. Thank you for your time.

I understand how you’re feeling… I just went through the same thing.

I paid $1000 over retail for a supposedly flawless, pristine, and brand new in box condition pink top handle mini rectangle, but when it arrived, it had dents on the inner pocket and flap like yours, deep creases and wrinkles on the quilts on the inner front of the bag, popped stitch on the side, and tiny speck of blue (ink?) right on the front of the flap. It doesn’t come off and on light pink it is easily noticeable.

The seller supposedly owned this bag for a whole year so she definitely knew about all of these flaws, but didn’t disclose them to me and she took pictures and video in such sneaky and clever ways and angles that made these flaws hidden and hard to spot. Her price was non-negotiable. She made $1000 profit and I also had to pay for all of the shipping and insurance.

It was the number one bag on my wishlist and I wouldn’t have bought it from her, or at least I would have pushed for her to lower her premium, if I had known about those flaws/damages. She would have never gotten the amount that she did if she went through a consignment site . She also refused to use anything but Zelle so I can’t even get my money back. Sigh. I really hate dishonest and greedy sellers. And unfortunately, there are MANY of them out there.

I, too, regret purchasing the bag and this experience makes me never want to purchase from or trust an individual seller again. I will only stick to real companies like Fashionphile, where they are honest, disclose all the flaws, there is safety and protection, and they even have a generous return policy. There were absolutely zero benefits to the buyer to buy from a single individual. ZERO!!! I’d rather give my money to a big, giant corporation than to a dishonest individual seller who’s looking to rip off and scam good buyers.

The sad part is I can’t even feel happy finally buying the bag that I really wanted and waited for a long time :sad:

Last edited:

I paid $1000 over retail for a supposedly flawless, pristine, and brand new in box condition pink top handle mini rectangle, but when it arrived, it had dents on the inner pocket and flap like yours, deep creases and wrinkles on the quilts on the inner front of the bag, popped stitch on the side, and tiny speck of blue (ink?) right on the front of the flap. It doesn’t come off and on light pink it is easily noticeable.

The seller supposedly owned this bag for a whole year so she definitely knew about all of these flaws, but didn’t disclose them to me and she took pictures and video in such sneaky and clever ways and angles that made these flaws hidden and hard to spot. Her price was non-negotiable. She made $1000 profit and I also had to pay for all of the shipping and insurance.

It was the number one bag on my wishlist and I wouldn’t have bought it from her, or at least I would have pushed for her to lower her premium, if I had known about those flaws/damages. She would have never gotten the amount that she did if she went through a consignment site . She also refused to use anything but Zelle so I can’t even get my money back. Sigh. I really hate dishonest and greedy sellers. And unfortunately, there are MANY of them out there.

I, too, regret purchasing the bag and this experience makes me never want to purchase from or trust an individual seller again. I will only stick to real companies like Fashionphile, where they are honest, disclose all the flaws, there is safety and protection, and they even have a generous return policy. There were absolutely zero benefits to the buyer to buy from a single individual. ZERO!!! I’d rather give my money to a big, giant corporation than to a dishonest individual seller who’s looking to rip off and scam good buyers.

The sad part is I can’t even feel happy finally buying the bag that I really wanted and waited for a long time :sad:

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to tell me that you have had a bad experience like me. I can relate to you about the sad part. Yes, I got the bag that I love to death, but I am not happy because I expected it to be flawless since it's brand new. Another sad part is giving me that stress thinking almost every day about how much money I put into it. Lesson learned.