Chanel Fall/Winter Act 1 2021 (21B)

I might have missed if someone did, but whoever has gotten the dark grey caviar cf, can you do a side by side with black caviar cf? It’s so hard with different lighting to see the variation in color. I’ve got a jumbo coming, but I already have 2 black jumbos and a light grey jumbo so clearly….ummmm… do I need this? :cool:

I might have missed if someone did, but whoever has gotten the dark grey caviar cf, can you do a side by side with black caviar cf? It’s so hard with different lighting to see the variation in color. I’ve got a jumbo coming, but I already have 2 black jumbos and a light grey jumbo so clearly….ummmm… do I need this? :cool:
Nope! I got it and returned. Beautiful gray but just very dark.

Reactions: TraceySH
I got a photo for black and dark grey, it’s not too dark for me and I like the way it changed color in different lights. This is the photo with the other bag too so just ignore it :biggrin:

0A293B7B-B28B-4BF8-9AC7-0BFB24AA8083.jpeg

Last edited: