Chanel Fall-Winter 23/24 (23K)

Thank you! And I have been doing the same thing. Coming here to see if anyone is talking about it! :lol:
So happy to find we are all so excited about this! :drinks: Enjoy!

I wasn't planning to buy anything that day but spotted the grey version on the top corner of the shelf and I already have the feeling I might bite the bullet because it's a versatile grey color I feel. When the SA then let me know there is a black one I know it's meant to be for me to buy it :P (This is my first Chanel bag other than my classic woc)

The SA told me this style is called the Easy Classic.

Let me also attach some pics (sorry for the ridiculously blurry ones, just to show the strap length (I am 5-9); crossbody would be a bit short for me but I prefer shoulder bag in general unless it's a mini bag).
Thank you! Enjoy yours as well :smile: I am an inch shorter than you and also prefer to wear it as a shoulder bag.

• Love
Reactions: lingdeerr
What did you decide? I tracked it down in grey and love it!! I wish it was the tiniest bit bigger for everyday but I love everything else about it - I do see what you mean about the slight flattening of the quilts but it’s subtle on my end in person
I decided to not keep it. Too many minor things kinda added up to a bigger thing that I couldn’t get over. Overall, it is a great buy given the price point with the size being almost identical to the medium classic flap. A wonderful piece to add to anyone’s collection. The biggest thing that made me decide not to keep is that while it is a beautiful bag, it didn’t make me giddy. At this point in my journey, I need to feel giddy about my purchases. If the quilting dimensions were smaller and more traditional in size, I think I would have swooned and kept. That said, I am VERY particular w/ bags and shoes so I may not be the best person to ask. Last add, my sister saw it, loved it and bought it off me. Ha ha. Like I said, it’s a great bag! ETA: I’m 5’ 5” and can’t wear as a crossbody, my sister is 5’ 2” and it sits very high on her hip when worn crossbody.

I decided to not keep it. Too many minor things kinda added up to a bigger thing that I couldn’t get over. Overall, it is a great buy given the price point with the size being almost identical to the medium classic flap. A wonderful piece to add to anyone’s collection. The biggest thing that made me decide not to keep is that while it is a beautiful bag, it didn’t make me giddy. At this point in my journey, I need to feel giddy about my purchases. If the quilting dimensions were smaller and more traditional in size, I think I would have swooned and kept. That said, I am VERY particular w/ bags and shoes so I may not be the best person to ask. Last add, my sister saw it, loved it and bought it off me. Ha ha. Like I said, it’s a great bag! ETA: I’m 5’ 5” and can’t wear as a crossbody, my sister is 5’ 2” and it sits very high on her hip when worn crossbody.
I get what you mentioned about being particular. If it doesn’t spark that joy then just have to pass it! And it sounds like that bag also finds a great new home! :tup:
And thanks for sharing!