Chanel Fall/Winter 2019/20 (19K)

SF Chanel or neiman both had it. Dm me if you would like my SA info.

QUOTE="MSV0, post: 33351226, member: 687987"]Where is that purple boy? I have called all around looking for that specific color! Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
is t[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Mimi21
Reactions: Summersplash
But I can tell you that I saw a lambskin purple classic flap ;)
As well as a dark grey (lamb) and an orangey red (still lamb) the others were like... granny dress fabric kind of
You saw a purple classic flap? When and where? I am trying to get any Chanel in purple
and a classic flap would be obviously first choice.

Thank!

Finally had a chance to try on the Chanel19! The bag is so soft to touch. The leather feels amazing in my hand, and there’s a sheen on the leather so it looks really different. However I felt the chains are quite heavy for the bag so it’s not for me. It’s an eye catcher nonetheless!

View attachment 4550318
Love this bag! Would you (or anyone else) know what this bag is in euros? I'm going to be in Paris next week and would love to buy it!

Finally had a chance to try on the Chanel19! The bag is so soft to touch. The leather feels amazing in my hand, and there’s a sheen on the leather so it looks really different. However I felt the chains are quite heavy for the bag so it’s not for me. It’s an eye catcher nonetheless!

View attachment 4550318

Did you try on the small size? Is the strap drop similar to rectangular mini? Thanks!

I didn't measure it, but it seemed similar to me.
I dug up an old photo of me with a rectangular mini to jog my memory.. Luckily I am wearing the same dress in both photos. However, with the rectangular mini, I have a sweater and thick coat on, which adds bulk which is maybe why the mini sits a little higher in that photo. Either way, they're pretty similar in length..maybe the easy carry strap is a little longer? I hope this photo comparison helps!
Thanks so much for these pictures! Very helpful.

Hi guys! Could anyone please share the item code for the caviar bucket bag with side pockets- small or medium, black or white? Thanks heaps!

PS. Has anyone seen the white irl? I see quite a bit of black being shared here...

I love this bag! I am trying to find gold hardware this season but can only find shiny ruthinium. Can I ask where you found this? Is it the mini or small? I’m looking for small. Enjoy your new bag!
Thanks! This is the small (medium?) 29cm piece. I got it in Singapore! 2 pieces came in the morning and the SA notified me and I made my way down immediately. 1 piece was sold even before I got there. Bug your local SA! :smile:

Reactions: PetiteAsian