Chanel Fall 2016 Act II

That was the smart way to go! can she get another new one that is not defective for you?
Unfortunately, the SA at Nordstorm couldn't get another one. The one I returned was the last one. I can get one from Chanel boutique in Beverly Hills. Brand new and still warped in the box but I decided not to get it. It is small and very limited space. It probably smaller than the new Kelly 19.

Just saw this read and I think you did the right thing, these lines are not normal even for skins as they usually use smooth skins only for main areas. I saw this beautiful bag at HK airport yesterday, it was perfect on the front. You will see thus bag or variations of it again and the next one you get will be perfect!

Hmmmm from your pic the grain DOES look like caviar. But the tag says 16A [emoji848]. I have the so black card holder from 16A and I'm certain it's aged calfskin. I guess we'll all have to wait and see when 16K hits stores! Chanel can be so confusing sometimes!! (With their colors as well haha).

Btw, I would love a so black chevron mini!! Lol I missed the boat on that one last year. Did u ever have issues with chipped hardware??? do u have the rect or square mini and how is it holding up??
Hi, do you have the style code for the reissue card holder? Thank you