Chanel Fall 2016 Act II

Thanks a lot Dear for clarifying it. Is it the exact same tan shade? The cruise one looks tanner in pic or perhaps just the lightning. If it's that tan as in pic, ooww trouble for my wallet.
Looks to be the same color to me, but if it were me and I loved the color, (I've seen many photos on Instagram) I would choose caviar. To have both available in same shade at same time is very rare for Chanel!

Looks to be the same color to me, but if it were me and I loved the color, (I've seen many photos on Instagram) I would choose caviar. To have both available in same shade at same time is very rare for Chanel!
Yes I tend to choose the caviar over the lambskin too so far especially the shiny caviar, it'd make it brighter than the lambskin. I don't have to worry a ton too when wearing it especially with lighter colours. Thanks for the input Dear :smile: it's indeed surprising they'd have the caviar after lambskin in exact same shade. I don't expect that too.

I've checked with NM and Saks and it seems both stores don't order this shade unfortunately but who knows perhaps it'd pop up one or two later on :biggrin:

Yes I tend to choose the caviar over the lambskin too so far especially the shiny caviar, it'd make it brighter than the lambskin. I don't have to worry a ton too when wearing it especially with lighter colours. Thanks for the input Dear :smile: it's indeed surprising they'd have the caviar after lambskin in exact same shade. I don't expect that too.

I've checked with NM and Saks and it seems both stores don't order this shade unfortunately but who knows perhaps it'd pop up one or two later on :biggrin:
If this is a bag you really want, I would use a personal shopper like I did for a bag earlier this year and they will buy in Europe and send to you. Don't know why a lot of the minis aren't sold in US. PM me if you want her info!

Reactions: Sakurai888
Ladies, I saw this tan mini from a reseller IG. I need help with the season, is this falls act 2? I think there's a tan mini just came out but not as tan as this one with ghw? Such a pretty combo caviar, tan with ghw, wondering if there's the mini square
I too have been on the search for this bag in the US. Saks & Chanel boutique SA's have said that its only available in Europe.
Has anyone been able to get more info on this bag/color?
Many thanks!

I purchased the Chanel Small Shopping tote from the Fall Act 1 collection (same buckle as the University CC bags) and im trying to find info or more pics and I can't find it ANYWHERE! Is this bag rare? Was it discontinued? I like to research the value in other countries, collection details etc... and its like the bag didn't exist. I called stores asking for it in stock to look at and they don't have any .. one associate said it was an "old style" another said they've never seen it... confused!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPTjUEDhVyx/?taken-by=baileyttaylor -- It won't let me save my own pic from Instagram on my computer- but here it is for a pic.

Hi, have the 16 dark beige lamb rec mini and the 17 dark beige square mini. They are the same colour on paper but the caviar is darker in real life, and has more depth to the colour due to the textured leather. I love both, but am more relaxed with the caviar. I am always torn as the lamb looks so lux but the caviar is so carefree!

I got the small black lizard flap bag today. It is from 2016 act II. I noticed there are two marks on each side of the opening. The SA told me because it is made of lizard skin, new, no feelings, it needs breathe and the marks will disappear. when I touch the marks, I feel a little bump. I never had a lizard bag so I don't know. Can any of you give some advices? Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 806
Here are two photos closer look
if you don't mention about it being a 'mark' should not be on the bag, i thought that it's actually part of the bag like an accent of the bag. i don't have any lizard bag so i could not be more of a help unfortunately but i doubt the markings would disappear anytime soon. did you discuss about a 'warranty' time if the markings don't go, you could go back and return it. gorgeous bag btw aside from the markings which run almost identical on each side.

Here are two photos closer look[/QUOTE

I really doubt that this should be there! I think you need to shop around or have another s.a. send one. it looks like it could be part of the design? it does not look correct. I have many lizard bags, including one from Chanel that is almost twenty years old. Not on any of my bags has this appeared. I am very skeptical of her response. Please tread carefully! Julia

Here are two photos closer look
This is a stunning bag. I was talking about this kind of thing with my SA (not about this particular bag of course but in general). She said exotics sometimes come with marks because they were living animals after all! I think this is amazing, and it tells a story. My guess would be these lines won't go away, but I love that it has some "bumps" because the skin is not perfect, just like ours. So I think we should embrace that when buying exotics. I think this piece is amazing.

Thank you for all of your advices. I felt bad that I have decided to return it instead of getting it repaired. The SA emailed the Chanel repairs and was told the marks maybe was due to the heat. It maybe repaired but the repair man has to see it in person. I really don't want to get a new bag repaired. It was a very pretty bag.

Thank you for all of your advices. I felt bad that I have decided to return it instead of getting it repaired. The SA emailed the Chanel repairs and was told the marks maybe was due to the heat. It maybe repaired but the repair man has to see it in person. I really don't want to get a new bag repaired. It was a very pretty bag.
That was the smart way to go! can she get another new one that is not defective for you?