Chanel Fall 2016 Act II

This is what I've heard/seen so far:

*Neiman Marcus: Card case, WOC; colors: fuchsia and red

*Bergdorf Goodman: Card case, o-case, o-key holder, snap wallet, long zipped wallet, WOC; colors: nude, black, and red

*Chanel boutique: Card case, snap wallet, long zipped wallet; colors: black and fuchsia

Let me know if you need an SA. :smile:
Hi, is the key holder hold cc ?

You know, it's interesting - clearly, some boutiques and stores received camellia stock, but when I spoke to my local boutique and a Nordies SA, they both said camellia caviar items won't be in until February for them!

I really don't know how that all works, but if it is true, you may have another chance to get your WOC!

Hope you can find what you want! [emoji92][emoji178][emoji92]

You know, it's interesting - clearly, some boutiques and stores received camellia stock, but when I spoke to my local boutique and a Nordies SA, they both said camellia caviar items won't be in until February for them!

I really don't know how that all works, but if it is true, you may have another chance to get your WOC!

That would be terrific - I hope they are right!

Hmm perhaps they're talking about different camellia collection coming up in February?? The fall act 2's camellia should stop arriving once all cruise collection hits the stores cmiiw