Chanel Fall 2014 Runway bag: Yea or Nay?

Nooooo, see you got it confused. This is the one that's inspired by the ban on plastic...your very own take home cart! Of course, you have to pay for the lock separately (the one you use on your locker at the gym can also be used to lock up your basket whilst running off to another aisle...they will have lock stations at the head of every aisle). Such a deal at only $12,500 (plus another few thousand for the lock). The other one is just to use up all that leftover lambskin in the colors evil Karl didn't import to the US in decent sizes.
ahhahahhaha :biggrin: gotta get me one of them cart and locks~ lols lols... does it come with the wallet ;)

Nooooo, see you got it confused. This is the one that's inspired by the ban on plastic...your very own take home cart! Of course, you have to pay for the lock separately (the one you use on your locker at the gym can also be used to lock up your basket whilst running off to another aisle...they will have lock stations at the head of every aisle). Such a deal at only $12,500 (plus another few thousand for the lock). The other one is just to use up all that leftover lambskin in the colors evil Karl didn't import to the US in decent sizes.

i'm actually dying for this basket. when i saw the first pics, i was thinking it would be fab on my desk to store all my notebooks, letters, and what not. or i could use it for my closet to store all my belts and knickknacks. the sticker price, however, made me question my sanity :biggrin:.

I'd love to see how evil Karl does his groceries.

Tutu you are the master, and I am sorry for the confusion. I just imagined myself at Whole Foods with my flap and when the cashier asks, 'did you bring your own bag?', I would answer 'yes :biggrin:' , transform my flap in a grocery bag, and get the 10 cent reward. :yahoo: I wonder if I would also get the 10 cents with the basket. :thinking: It would pay for itself in about 500 years.:bulb:

ahhahahhaha :biggrin: gotta get me one of them cart and locks~ lols lols... does it come with the wallet ;)
It's Chanel dahling (said in best French accent); nothing comes with.
i'm actually dying for this basket. when i saw the first pics, i was thinking it would be fab on my desk to store all my notebooks, letters, and what not. or i could use it for my closet to store all my belts and knickknacks. the sticker price, however, made me question my sanity :biggrin:.
I'm quite glad to hear this; however, I'm sure there will be one or two around come sale time. :smile:
I'd love to see how evil Karl does his groceries.
Karl do his own grocery shopping? How gauche! That's what the minions are for!
Tutu you are the master, and I am sorry for the confusion. I just imagined myself at Whole Foods with my flap and when the cashier asks, 'did you bring your own bag?', I would answer 'yes :biggrin:' , transform my flap in a grocery bag, and get the 10 cent reward. :yahoo: I wonder if I would also get the 10 cents with the basket. :thinking: It would pay for itself in about 500 years.:bulb:
Such a per use deal, eh? With the bag, they might look at you strangely and think you are shoplifting; with the cart, they won't do that, plus it's ever so "in" to bring your own small cart! ;)

Such a per use deal, eh? With the bag, they might look at you strangely and think you are shoplifting; with the cart, they won't do that, plus it's ever so "in" to bring your own small cart! ;)

I wonder if this is the reason why I am seeing more and more shopping carts on the streets. I used to consider this annoying, I am so outdated!

I saw them at my local NM

Price over $6k and even my SA was shaking her head

NM has black and orange. Very soft lamb skin and honestly you can't fit a lot although it's a large bag from the look of it.

I saw them at my local NM

Price over $6k and even my SA was shaking her head

NM has black and orange. Very soft lamb skin and honestly you can't fit a lot although it's a large bag from the look of it.

So if they are in black and orange...they are for trick or treating with diets in mind (so you don't have to fit much candy inside)! How brilliant of Karl to make designer Halloween bags!

Personally, I adore the bag. I think it's a witty perspective on an iconic design.

I read a comment earlier today about how one SA told a shopper that it's actually great when we don't connect with every piece every season. It makes the objects that make our heart beat faster that much more special. Considering that this is a seasonal, runway piece, I say you should go for it if you like it. It certainly is functional.

You can always get a classic. There are already enough of those out and about, anyways. You clearly like the design; it captivated you —and you don't have to explain your reasoning. Sometimes we like stuff because we just like stuff. Words aren't necessary. Focus on the "how," and not the "why." I guarantee you that you will smile whenever you carry this.