Chanel F/W act 2 (20K)

I know it is Chanel 19 bag, and its souple bag in goat leather. I wonder if the shiny leather more structure.
I have this in burgundy and the smaller ones seem to be more structured. I also carry an insert to keep its shape. Sorry the OP failed to answer your question

Attachments

• ECFD5C43-8D1F-4583-80E8-DBD20D0EE1E2.jpeg
    ECFD5C43-8D1F-4583-80E8-DBD20D0EE1E2.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 48
Did anyone get the 20k mini coco in beige from BG yet? I’ve been on the list since September.
SA told me dec/Jan delivery but I’m seeing pictures of others with it.
Thank you
Hi @dsrm , did you get any update on your beige old-mini CCH? I am still waiting for mine, and this last time I reached out to the SA she did not reply. I am so tempted to cancel. It would be so much better if the SA gave updates on her own, if even just to say no changes, rather than me having to reach out. I am regretting paying so much for something I still do not have three months later.

Hi @dsrm , did you get any update on your beige old-mini CCH? I am still waiting for mine, and this last time I reached out to the SA she did not reply. I am so tempted to cancel. It would be so much better if the SA gave updates on her own, if even just to say no changes, rather than me having to reach out. I am regretting paying so much for something I still do not have three months later.
She told me Jan or February now. But I feel like I’m getting the run around. Like you, I get no updates , I have to reach out to her.
I totally understand how frustrating this is. I’m thinking of canceling myself.

• Sad
Reactions: BB8
I looked through the whole thread but didn’t see that anyone shared this already. Has anyone bought either one of these sets of earrings and willing to share mod shots?
594BEA1A-EAE3-4D42-8DB4-67DD2709C10E.jpeg
EA1E9BE6-96E9-4792-8231-D3CF7CBD31B6.jpeg