Chanel F/W act 1 (20B)

Sorry to revive this thread but I’m trying to figure something out. I just bought this cardholder today at NM and tag says 20B but receipt says 19B. Does anyone know why it would ring up like that or which collection this cardholder came from? It’s a 30xxxxx series as well. The color is beautiful I was just curious if they made any other pieces in this color as well.

A0D2859C-D3DC-48A4-A85A-7AEB2E3B982F.jpeg

Reactions: NiaMuneca
Sorry to revive this thread but I’m trying to figure something out. I just bought this cardholder today at NM and tag says 20B but receipt says 19B. Does anyone know why it would ring up like that or which collection this cardholder came from? It’s a 30xxxxx series as well. The color is beautiful I was just curious if they made any other pieces in this color as well.

View attachment 4978859

If it’s a 30 series then it’s definitely a 20B and not 19B. My 20B bag is also a 30 series.

If it’s a 30 series then it’s definitely a 20B and not 19B. My 20B bag is also a 30 series.

Yeah I contacted my SA at NM after I bought it and she informed it was an input error from corporate but all that matters was that the sku matches up which it did and the 30 series number is also on the receipt as well. That made me feel better I was a little worried lol. Thank you!!

Reactions: ahswong
I'll ask my SA if I can give you her information...if she's ok with it then I'll DM you with it. I think she's off for two days, so I might not get back to you right away. She's in Vegas at the Bellagio (I'm in the Chicago area). I would recommend at some point, building a relationship with a SA in the US so you can improve your chances of getting items. Likely there is a list, but honestly things aren't operating at they did pre-Covid...less clarity on dates, understandable but it seems inventory is less predictable. Not just with Chanel, finding LV in the same boat, perhaps even moreso.

There are probably Bay area folks on TPF who could also give you someone local, ideal if you can find someone at a dept store and a stand-alone boutique since there are dept store exclusives and often have more relaxed return policies...just my thoughts.
Hi there! I'd like to get my first chanel of the year. If your Bellagio SA was ok giving her info, do you mind pm me her contact info? thank you so much!

View attachment 4978859
Same thing happened to me. I have a 20B mini rectangular flap but the NM receipt says 17S and I am super confused. I think I might text my SA and ask her. It just seems weird to me.

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623