Chanel F/W act 1 (20B)

Thank you!! Pretty sure it’s grey caviar w GHW but not 100% sure bc I didn’t ask :amazed: it does look a little more charcoal-y, def on the darker side. An SA had ordered it for a client but due to Covid, never picked it up. My SA was asking for a bag for someone else and then this SA said that she had this one in stock so my SA immediately texted me bc she knew I’ve been wanting a grey.
OH! if you have been wanting a grey, then I think this is the one! I again love that it is not common. go for it and let us know if you do!

Hello all - my SA was informed that they had this grey M/L available from 20B. Could I get your thoughts? I didn’t find very much information on it. Thank you!!
I thought this was a black caviar under a bright light when I scrolled past it! I like that it’s different from most of the grey classics I’ve seen. Definitely something different! I say go for it!!

I thought this was a black caviar under a bright light when I scrolled past it! I like that it’s different from most of the grey classics I’ve seen. Definitely something different! I say go for it!!

I actually thought it was olive green, lol. But when I asked, she said it was definitely grey. I squealed! LOL I haven't seen it though so I didn't know...definitely had to do some digging to see and there was one post in this thread about it but not much more really. I'll post pic when I get it if it's a keeper ;)

I actually thought it was olive green, lol. But when I asked, she said it was definitely grey. I squealed! LOL I haven't seen it though so I didn't know...definitely had to do some digging to see and there was one post in this thread about it but not much more really. I'll post pic when I get it if it's a keeper ;)
Let us know how it is in person!!

Hello all - here she is and she’s made in France :nuts: It’s hard to capture the true color. I was hoping I wouldn’t like it but man, it’s ticking off all the boxes plus I got it with the old price. But that price increase prior to this last one was just so insane ...argh! It’s probably a keeper though...99.9% sure at the moment :doh:

Attachments

• 395321DD-3A4A-424D-9A4B-553DF435029D.jpeg
    395321DD-3A4A-424D-9A4B-553DF435029D.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 93
Hello all - here she is and she’s made in France :nuts: It’s hard to capture the true color. I was hoping I wouldn’t like it but man, it’s ticking off all the boxes plus I got it with the old price. But that price increase prior to this last one was just so insane ...argh! It’s probably a keeper though...99.9% sure at the moment :doh:
Yes- a keeper!!! Congrats !!!

She’s beautiful!! Congrats!

Hi all - could I get your thoughts on this? I managed to score a dark red mini on Thursday right before the price increase. It's beautiful, but I'm second guessing myself. Should I keep the red or exchange it for a black mini (at the new price?) I already own the black caviar m/l. Thank you!

IMG_4348.jpg

Reactions: C.Ly
Hi all - could I get your thoughts on this? I managed to score a dark red mini on Thursday right before the price increase. It's beautiful, but I'm second guessing myself. Should I keep the red or exchange it for a black mini (at the new price?) I already own the black caviar m/l. Thank you!

View attachment 4961148
Something to note is Chanel has been coming out with black minis or some variation of a mini in black. This shade of red will not be repeated. I would personally keep, and save for a black mini later. I see them pop up on the resale market as well. Especially if you have a black classic flap already, I would keep your beautiful red mini ❤

Something to note is Chanel has been coming out with black minis or some variation of a mini in black. This shade of red will not be repeated. I would personally keep, and save for a black mini later. I see them pop up on the resale market as well. Especially if you have a black classic flap already, I would keep your beautiful red mini ❤
I agree. If you love this red, I would definitely keep it. The black will come back again and since you’re going to have to pay the new price anyway then no rush in getting the black now. GL with the decision! I know these bags are so expensive that it’s not always easy to decide ❤

• Love
Reactions: C.Ly and tokiimi