chanel f/w 2005 bags??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. anyone know how easy would it be to find this chanel bag from the f/w 2005 collection?? :wondering
    it's the black square vintage tote...

i emailed chanel.com, and they just directed me to a list of their stores.

SquareVintage.jpg
  2. FYI- they have this bag in the Honolulu Waikiki Chanel boutique- or they had it as of last week! I think they had it in 2 colors!

3. oh.my.goodness!

really??? i'll check on that. thank you!!!

4. they have it at neiman's in atlanta. 404-266-8200, i had one in the marketplace as well.

5. They have it (as of last week) at the Bloomies in NY (212) 705-2856. Ask for Nel - he's my SA there and very nice.

6. savannah, is your sold already?

7. Neimans in Plano, TX had that a week ago when I bought my caviar tote.

8. blah.
    i just called the scp chanel to check on the waikiki chanel, and no luck. apparently, they did this same tote again for spring but in a less boxy shape.

9. ^^ Did you try the NM stores that everyone's recommended? I know that Savannah has one in the Marketplace too--she only buys the real deal and her bags are very well taken care of....

10. ah, i finally found it (savannah's bag)!
    i'm thinking about it now, whether i mind a used bag for this one...

11. Jennifer, I just pmed you.

12. I just saw one in NM in Palo Alto, CA last Saturday.

Beautiful bag!

13. Yes. I really love this bag. So squishy, and with the envelope corners. Very cute.

14. unfortunately, savannah's bag is already gone. :sad2:
    i think i have some sort of really weird bag fever that is causing me to think irrationally... there should be a name for such a condition.
    i am going out of town tomorrow so i'm just going to give myself some time to calm down before i make some impulse buy!!

thanks to everyone for listing where you had seen the bag! you guys are really great. :biggrin:

15. I saw this in the Waikiki Chanel boutique 2 days ago. They had it in bone too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice