Chanel Extra Mini Rectangular Flap in Stores??

lorieee

Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has any information as to weather there are and Extra Mini Rectangular Flap bags in Chanel Boutiques right now? And what color/leather they would be in?
Thanks!

What happened to the extra mini flaps? Does anyone else like these? I was browsing IG and came upon this lovely pic from bags.and.fashion. I always wanted one in a bright color, but haven't seen or heard any talk about them in a while. Wondering if they'll be produced in the upcoming Fall and Winter seasons.

Attachments

• Extra mini flap.jpg
    Extra mini flap.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 486
What happened to the extra mini flaps? Does anyone else like these? I was browsing IG and came upon this lovely pic from bags.and.fashion. I always wanted one in a bright color, but haven't seen or heard any talk about them in a while. Wondering if they'll be produced in the upcoming Fall and Winter seasons.

I was wondering the same thing and just did a search on the Extra Mini and came upon this thread. I’m feeling a little lonely because I don’t see much of it here! Lol! I love mine and can’t wait to use it more it the summer months. Here’s mine. IMG_1523589842.617540.jpg

The flaps in this picture look like the rectangular mini to me actually? Normally I think the extra mini only has 4 complete/full diamonds on the second row from the bottom? Unless it’s a special one with other embellishments?
IMG_0910.jpg
That’s the trick I tend to use when trying to determine if a listing is really selling an extra mini :P