Chanel expandible flap bag--> price

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
LOL... never mind the price, I noticed the HUGE price when the picture was enlarged here....
But does this bag come in black?

Oh.. did you put a lot of heavy stuffs inside? I always think the strap is kind of fragile for a bag that big as the size gives the potential for carrying a lot of things.. How much was fixing it?

No I only used the bag like four times. I only carried a wallet and a cell phone. The stitching and glue near the big loop that holds the straps together came apart. I called my SA and she told me it will take 6-8 weeks to fix the bag for free and if they can't fix it they will refund my money.

I got the pink and it was too salmony-orangy for me. Not a really true pink. And hard to match with other colors.
The navy looks beautiful == and the black as well.

No I only used the bag like four times. I only carried a wallet and a cell phone. The stitching and glue near the big loop that holds the straps together came apart. I called my SA and she told me it will take 6-8 weeks to fix the bag for free and if they can't fix it they will refund my money.

wow.. I think the quality has been going down nowadays.. but at least they are willing to do something about it. But I will hate not having the bag with me for 6-8 weeks though. thats a LONG time!

I just saw one at Saks in Beverly hills !
I could be wrong, 'cause I went to 4 Chanel Boutiques last week....But I think I'm right. Give um a call!
If yu need a contact & # then pm me & I'll pull it together for you!