Chanel exhibition at World Expo 2010 Shanghai

Mia729

Feb 21, 2010
I ran into a web article that talks about the Chanel exhibition at the 2010 Shanghai Expo. I thought it would be interesting to share some pics with you guys! :yahoo:

I dont know if these products are exclusively available in China or not. Anyways, I'm going to China this summer. Maybe I can pick up a few cute Chanels from the Shanghai collection! :balloon:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 133
Thanks for sharing. Love all the pieces in the Shanghai collection. Im curious as to whether this is exclusive for China or if they will be available worldwide.

Thanks for sharing. Love all the pieces in the Shanghai collection. Im curious as to whether this is exclusive for China or if they will be available worldwide.

I don't remember where I saw it, but I think it were just some clothing pieces that were limited to China.

I am very excited for this collection, pre-fall always seems to be my favorite collection at Chanel. I wasn't too fond of summer 2010, but I definitely want a few things from this collection.

I think the Shanghai collection is available worldwide, just like the Moscow collection. but there could be some products that are available exclusively in China. Im not sure. :P

I don't remember where I saw it, but I think it were just some clothing pieces that were limited to China.

I am very excited for this collection, pre-fall always seems to be my favorite collection at Chanel. I wasn't too fond of summer 2010, but I definitely want a few things from this collection.

me too!!! im looking forward to some cute red bags in this collection!! hopefully you can find some of your favorites!:smile:

hahaha.... i think it definitely worth to ask your uncle!!! my dad never understands why i need so many bags, especially Chanel bags. he thinks Chanel bags all look the same! hahahaha.....
yeah, but I fear his PA will get a fake one and pocket the difference instead as he attempted to do it w/the LV China Run collection I asked prior. :rolleyes: