Chanel Everyday Bag !

I change my bags often, but for those times when I don't (moving, etc.), it's a 2.55 (reissue) bag hands down. They can take pretty much anything from being put under airline seats to being used daily for months and still look fabulous.
hi there, may i ask which reissue you use the most? I'm debating between a 226 or 227.. I currently have a M/L but i find it too small now... so i'm hoping to upgrade but am unsure of which one to go for. I don't have a CHANEL boutique in my home town to try, so any advise is much appreciated! TIA!

When i bought my gst, the decision was made because i want a chanel bag that i can use everyday, esp for work. I wasn't that convince at first, i feel that there are too many people carrying gst. But as i started using it for work, it hasn't stopped until today :smile: i just wished i bought a dark, similar to black kind of feel, to be different. But heck i admit i love my black gst anyway :smile: and with the sensible price, gst is the way to go! Yet of course now i want a boy after getting a reissue 226. The reissue is my weekend bag now.

hi there, may i ask which reissue you use the most? I'm debating between a 226 or 227.. I currently have a M/L but i find it too small now... so i'm hoping to upgrade but am unsure of which one to go for. I don't have a CHANEL boutique in my home town to try, so any advise is much appreciated! TIA!
I love my 227 and use it for everyday- it fits my long LV wallet, mini iPad, cosmetic case, phone, and LV mini pochette with no problem and it's not too heavy! I think if you found your m/l too small, you will really appreciate having the extra space of the 227 :smile:

I love my 227 and use it for everyday- it fits my long LV wallet, mini iPad, cosmetic case, phone, and LV mini pochette with no problem and it's not too heavy! I think if you found your m/l too small, you will really appreciate having the extra space of the 227 :smile:
Blumster, thank you so much for your opinion! Much appreciated!

I'd suggest the Timeless Tote. I looked into purchasing the GST; it seems to be many folks' favorite, but I opted not to buy it - primarily because it was too heavy. I prefer low-fuss bags, and the Timeless Tote fit the bill. It's light, easy, and feels like an everyday bag.

I'd suggest the Timeless Tote. I looked into purchasing the GST; it seems to be many folks' favorite, but I opted not to buy it - primarily because it was too heavy. I prefer low-fuss bags, and the Timeless Tote fit the bill. It's light, easy, and feels like an everyday bag.
Ditto. I sold my GST for the Timeless Tote. The GST is heavy and it hurt my shoulder if I carry if too long.