Chanel Everyday Bag !

Coco pleats crossbody version or WOC (if that counts as a mini purse?). Shopping fever tote (way less heavy than gst) if I need to carry more stuff. My classics are sitting in the back of the closet these days. They either don't hold enough or too large depending on the need.

i don't carry much everyday so i use my m/l flaps and 2.55 reissue in 225 size (yes in 225 size!) as everyday bags. i also have a gst but rarely use it.

Is GST not that practical? I am trying to convince myself that GST won't be a good buy for me! I just bought a jumbo and i want the GST already !! :biggrin: need to talk myself out if it!!!

Is GST not that practical? I am trying to convince myself that GST won't be a good buy for me! I just bought a jumbo and i want the GST already !! :biggrin: need to talk myself out if it!!!

Didn't you buy a gst and return it in favor if the jumbo, saying that the gst was too big or boxy or something? Why are you thinking about rebutting it so soon?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Didn't you buy a gst and return it in favor if the jumbo, saying that the gst was too big or boxy or something? Why are you thinking about rebutting it so soon?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I m sooo confused! Haha!! Well... I read a lot of reviews and the take away was that the GST adapts well to the body with use! I ll eventually end up buying it too..may be next year! Hate this dilemma:sad:

I am curious as well. I initially didn't want a GST because of the big CC on the front but people seem to like this bag around here.
I'd appreciate if you could elaborate, please.

My choice for a Chanel everyday bag would definitely be the reissue 226! I don't have one, as I ultimately want another everyday bag so much more (a black Lindy 26, my UHG!) but the reissue is my second choice. :smile:

The executive tote/cerf! Can't be a bigger enough cheerleader for this. So much room, so many useful compartments, hand or shoulder carry. Elegant and discreet enough for work, casual enough for everyday. Can get a bit floopity but I don't mind. Love it more than my classic flaps.

i just find it too big. i bought it for times when i need to carry a lot but that rarely happens coz i really pack light and if i really need to carry more then i always end up using my mon mono neverfull coz it is lighter. i am still keeping it for occasions when i need a somewhat formal looking tote as i find the neverfull casual. hope this helps.

Also, the leather does soften and the boxy nature of the bag will reduce in time. My old Gst was not boxy at all after wear, but as new they need use to soften em up!

Silver hardware too, more everyday, IMHO :smile:

GST is very practical for me (see above post from me). My vote goes to GST and coco pleats.

I carry GST to work every day. It fits a lot and has a very classic look.

I didn't like it initially. But after seeing how other ladies carrying it, I fell in love. I bought it and went back and forth about it before I actually took it out since I prefer zipped compartments and GST only has one. But I don't like the size of shipping fever and chic and soft tote is nice but too pricy (I'd rather get a flap for that price).

So eventually I took it out after running into so many ladies carrying it elegantly. Now it's my work horse. HTH