Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Hi guys I'm new here... I hope someone can help me... I was in the store today to purchase the black and blue espadrilles lambskin. Size 37 is big that when i walk it comes off while size 36 is tight... The SA told me that reason why they don't have half sizes is because it expands to half size... After the 3rd use it'll be more comfortable to wear... I'm so scared to buy $778 shoes if it's that tight and won't expand in time... Thanks everyone hope to hear from you...

Hi guys I'm new here... I hope someone can help me... I was in the store today to purchase the black and blue espadrilles lambskin. Size 37 is big that when i walk it comes off while size 36 is tight... The SA told me that reason why they don't have half sizes is because it expands to half size... After the 3rd use it'll be more comfortable to wear... I'm so scared to buy $778 shoes if it's that tight and won't expand in time... Thanks everyone hope to hear from you...

They will stretch but not half a size...more on a quarter of the size. The thing with the lambskin is that they MOLD to your feet so it ends up accommodating you in the end. Definitely get the 36 because the 37 wouldn't be functional at all.

Reactions: Bjoy521
Hello! I just bought my first two pairs of leather espadrilles (all black and beige with black cap toe) and i have a question... are these work appropriate? Do any of you wear them to work?
TIA!

Congratulations on your new shoes! To me, they are meant to be a very casual off duty type of shoe. If your work environment is quite casual, perhaps you can get away with it. For me, I save them for weekends and days off. Either way, enjoy them!