Chanel Espadrilles Club!

I have a very similar problem as yours. Went to the Melbourne Flinders Lane boutique and my SA said she doubts chanel can fix it. Its 'wear and tear' but she said I could try my local cobbler coz they would do the same but will take 4-6 weeks so it's better I take it to my own one. TBH I think chanel should fix it, it's just pulling out the bottom sole and replacing with a new one. I don't mind paying for it, it's better than having to pay $750 for a brand new one again.

Thanks.

How's your espadrilles now? Did you take it to your local cobbler? I am kinda hesitant to do it in case they ruin it more

Thanks.

How's your espadrilles now? Did you take it to your local cobbler? I am kinda hesitant to do it in case they ruin it more

I haven't had time to drop them off with my local cobbler yet but I've used this guy for years now so I trust he will do a good job on all my shoes. This espadrilles is still wearable but I try to wear less so it doesn't wear out too quickly.

Reactions: r0s3sss
Hey All hoping someone can help me with my Chanel espadrille question. I recently purchased a pair of canvas espadrilles in grey off Ebay. The only pairs that I own are leather ones that I purchased directly from Neiman Marcus. I noticed some differences in these, I've attached photos, and wondering if anyone else owns this style and can help me be certain they are authentic. I just noticed they aren't lined and don't have a number on the inside like my others. The quality just seemed lacking but given their age, the box says 2011, I was thinking maybe they were just very different years ago as my current ones are all recent purchases from 2017.
Chanel 1.jpgChanel 2.jpgChanel 3.jpgChanel 4.jpgChanel 5.jpg

Hey All hoping someone can help me with my Chanel espadrille question. I recently purchased a pair of canvas espadrilles in grey off eBay. The only pairs that I own are leather ones that I purchased directly from Neiman Marcus. I noticed some differences in these, I've attached photos, and wondering if anyone else owns this style and can help me be certain they are authentic. I just noticed they aren't lined and don't have a number on the inside like my others. The quality just seemed lacking but given their age, the box says 2011, I was thinking maybe they were just very different years ago as my current ones are all recent purchases from 2017.Chanel 1.jpg Chanel 2.jpg Chanel 3.jpg Chanel 4.jpg Chanel 5.jpg

Probably best to bring back to chanel unless they say they can't fix it. Or maybe applying and rubbing some leather care lotion could help? Or your local cobbler might be able to do something to it?

I don't think I could trust a local cobbler with this one. I'm going to call the closest boutique and see if it's worth bringing it in to them for a suggestion. I'm just so disappointed [emoji17]

Reactions: UpTime
Hey All hoping someone can help me with my Chanel espadrille question. I recently purchased a pair of canvas espadrilles in grey off eBay. The only pairs that I own are leather ones that I purchased directly from Neiman Marcus. I noticed some differences in these, I've attached photos, and wondering if anyone else owns this style and can help me be certain they are authentic. I just noticed they aren't lined and don't have a number on the inside like my others. The quality just seemed lacking but given their age, the box says 2011, I was thinking maybe they were just very different years ago as my current ones are all recent purchases from 2017.View attachment 3729206 View attachment 3729207 View attachment 3729208 View attachment 3729209 View attachment 3729210

Fake. Sorry.

Does anyone add protective soles under the original rubber soles for their espadrilles? I really don't want to wear the soles out... but i don't know whether the added soles will stick onto the rubber soles like they do for my other leather ones. Thanks!

Reactions: UpTime
I have a very similar problem as yours. Went to the Melbourne Flinders Lane boutique and my SA said she doubts chanel can fix it. Its 'wear and tear' but she said I could try my local cobbler coz they would do the same but will take 4-6 weeks so it's better I take it to my own one. TBH I think chanel should fix it, it's just pulling out the bottom sole and replacing with a new one. I don't mind paying for it, it's better than having to pay $750 for a brand new one again.
After one year wearing them too much, mine were worst than yours. I didnt bother to check with Chanel as I know they charge a lot & take a long time to fix. I brought them to my local cobbler, he did fix within 5 days
Hi Chanel espadrilles experts,

I am trying to extend the life of my espadrilles below. I live in Sydney and I bought them over 2 years ago from a SAKS SA online.

Please help my espadrilles

Thank you
Yes, I tried my local cobbler as well. He replaced the sole & glued the esparto ropes.

Does anyone add protective soles under the original rubber soles for their espadrilles? I really don't want to wear the soles out... but i don't know whether the added soles will stick onto the rubber soles like they do for my other leather ones. Thanks!
Of course it will stick on. I had a protective soles on my 2 brandnew pairs, and I had new soles on my other 3 used pairs. Either puting protective soles on brand new soles or used soles, it will stick on depend on how good your cobbler is

Reactions: iykyk