Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Just picked up an all black pair of espys. Has anyone had any squeaking issues? These are brand new and they didn't make any noise in the store but now that I'm wearing them around the house they're squeaking like crazy. Any way to resolve this? Does it go away with time? TIA!
Both my lambskin in beige with black cap toe (just got it) and canvas espadrilles have the squeaking issues! My SA said they used a different leather in the inside of the shoe and when compared to my old pair ed espadrilles from 2015, the leather is indeed different! I think it'll go away when you use it often but it drove me nuts, too! hahaha.

Reactions: Jennerrs
this espa is a growing addiction! my second pair of espa this one i get in size 40. been looking for this shoes all over europe and london even asia.. and when i gave up suddenly it pops out of nowhere. someone scored it in hongkong but it was too big for her so she sold it to me for almost a 80 dollar cheaper than retail price!!! miracles do happen! please allow me to share my new happiness

Attachments

• IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 1,222
this espa is a growing addiction! my second pair of espa this one i get in size 40. been looking for this shoes all over europe and london even asia.. and when i gave up suddenly it pops out of nowhere. someone scored it in hongkong but it was too big for her so she sold it to me for almost a 80 dollar cheaper than retail price!!! miracles do happen! please allow me to share my new happiness

Well jealous! Lucky you, that's one of the pairs I wanted! Enjoy.

Reactions: misspanda88
For those with the linen espadrilles. Will they stretch? I'm a 35. My SA told me to size up with the pink linen ones. I got a 36. They were too big and I was walking out of the shoe so I returned for a 35 and now the 35 feels really snug. I know my lambskin ones have stretched. Any input or thoughts on the linen stretching out? They're so cute I don't want to return !

For those with the linen espadrilles. Will they stretch? I'm a 35. My SA told me to size up with the pink linen ones. I got a 36. They were too big and I was walking out of the shoe so I returned for a 35 and now the 35 feels really snug. I know my lambskin ones have stretched. Any input or thoughts on the linen stretching out? They're so cute I don't want to return !
Have would put on a pair of thick socks and walking around indoors. or you can take to a cobbler and have them stretched. I love my linen espadrilles but i asked my SA to stretch them prior to sending to me.