Chanel Espadrilles Club!

IMG_6878.JPG IMG_6878.JPG Hello people! Desperately seeking for advice before it's too late...This past christmas I went to Paris for vacay and bought the most wanted Chanel leather espadrilles in black/beige combination...soooo beautiful!
But now, 4 months later, I started noticing that the leather on my right shoe is starting to break (pic attached) and I don't want to keep wearing the shoe to prevent a deep tear. What should I do? Can it be repaired to prevent a deep breakage? OMG it's sooo frustratinggggg! Help!

View attachment 3705732 View attachment 3705732 Hello people! Desperately seeking for advice before it's too late...This past christmas I went to Paris for vacay and bought the most wanted Chanel leather espadrilles in black/beige combination...soooo beautiful!
But now, 4 months later, I started noticing that the leather on my right shoe is starting to break (pic attached) and I don't want to keep wearing the shoe to prevent a deep tear. What should I do? Can it be repaired to prevent a deep breakage? OMG it's sooo frustratinggggg! Help!
Oh no! Do you live near a boutique to take it to?

View attachment 3705732 View attachment 3705732 Hello people! Desperately seeking for advice before it's too late...This past christmas I went to Paris for vacay and bought the most wanted Chanel leather espadrilles in black/beige combination...soooo beautiful!

Chanel has 1 year warranty on the espadrilles. You can try calling the nearest store and ask them about it.

you can take to the store and they will send it to paris for repair and if they cannot repair they will give you credit note or you can get a new pair ... good luck

View attachment 3697225
View attachment 3697226
View attachment 3697227
View attachment 3697228

My 2nd and 3rd espadrilles!!! Finally Toronto Yorkdale Chanel store have the canvas espadrilles today... I was just gonna get the blue pair since they only display blue and pink in store... but than the SA show me the beige one... although I have the leather one in beige already but this canvas one look more like a off white in person... so I end up picking up both at the end... too bad they didn't get any black colour or else I would get black for sure...

Hi, may i know hows the sizing of canvas compare to leather? Are they the same. I would like to buy the canvas blue denim but confused with th sizing. Im 37,5 in mostly chanel shoes. Should i go up to 38?

I had the same thing happen after only wearing them a few times. Fortunately for me I took them right back to the boutique and they replaced them.

Hi, may i know hows the sizing of canvas compare to leather? Are they the same. I would like to buy the canvas blue denim but confused with th sizing. Im 37,5 in mostly chanel shoes. Should i go up to 38?
Hi,
I am usually a size 7 or a 7.5 in shoes in the espadrilles in leather and canvas I am a size 38 and it fits perfectly. My big toe actually is almost at the very end of the toe cap. Hope this helps

Reactions: redish