Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Hi everyone, need help on the espadrilles sizing. My suede espadrilles is size 37, but im eyeing the canvas blue jeans this season. Should i buy the same size as suede or buy size 38 since theres no half size. Mostly im wearing 37,5 in chanel shoes( slingbacks, ballet flats and mules).

Hello, I'm kinda new here, hope to stay for longer tough :smile: could you pls help me to authenticate some leather espadrilles? I'm trying to get some second hand in perfect condition.. They look soooo authentic although one thing is bit strange - it's Made in Spain on the sole outside, but Made in Italy inside. i also can't find a serial number.. would much appreciate your advice!!!!!
Fake! Espadrilles only made in spain

Hello, I'm kinda new here, hope to stay for longer tough :smile: could you pls help me to authenticate some leather espadrilles? I'm trying to get some second hand in perfect condition.. They look soooo authentic although one thing is bit strange - it's Made in Spain on the sole outside, but Made in Italy inside. i also can't find a serial number.. would much appreciate your advice!!!!!

I have linen and leather and both say Made in Spain. They also both have serial numbers.