Chanel Espadrilles Club!

ViCharm

Jan 3, 2012
Hello Ladies & the occasional gents!

So I saw a lovely young lady today with Chanel espadrilles in white and black... and I wanted to really go into either Neiman's or Chanel to try and take a look. However, do any of you have or had tried on these shoes? Are they worth it and what is the price range?? I think they're adorable.. but I don't know if it's worth the $ or are they just like TOMS (which are cute I guess..) thank you!:biggrin:

I took the plunge and got them after thinking them over. They were a little under $400. Pricey for what they are but I just loved the style! TOMS just aren't the same imo!

I tried them on and personally, they are too casual for me and have limited use. For me, I would gladly pay more for classic ballets that I can use more often, and that will also last.

The espadrilles are super cute, but not much use for me and my style. For summer, I prefer sandals anyway. Have you seen the new patent thong sandals from Chanel! Totally cute AND gorgeous at the same time.

I can post a pic if you'd like but you may have already seen them in the stores. Ivory, pink, black patent. Thongs with a small metal CC on top.

Reactions: celine666666
I tried them on and personally, they are too casual for me and have limited use. For me, I would gladly pay more for classic ballets that I can use more often, and that will also last.

The espadrilles are super cute, but not much use for me and my style. For summer, I prefer sandals anyway. Have you seen the new patent thong sandals from Chanel! Totally cute AND gorgeous at the same time.

I can post a pic if you'd like but you may have already seen them in the stores. Ivory, pink, black patent. Thongs with a small metal CC on top.

Hi! Yes I have already seen them:biggrin: thank you, however! My mom actually wants the ivory just cause it's very resort-like/summery. I however, love flats and loafers and am not very into casual either.. But I saw the espadrilles on someone and did a double take. Maybe it's for a select few that can pull them off? or possibly for everyone, but thanks =]

I just bought a pair yesterday... I'm already obsessed and want another pair!
They were $395 not including tax. They do run small... I'm usually a 36 in Chanel flats and 37 in the espadrilles fit perfectly.

Hi! Yes I have already seen them:biggrin: thank you, however! My mom actually wants the ivory just cause it's very resort-like/summery. I however, love flats and loafers and am not very into casual either.. But I saw the espadrilles on someone and did a double take. Maybe it's for a select few that can pull them off? or possibly for everyone, but thanks =]

Yea.. I'm probably one that espadrilles don't quite work for. They are super cute though... and gorgeous colors.

Tell your mom there is a bright pink thong at Chanel, but not at NM... in case she likes bright pink. NM will not be getting the bright pink.

Happy New Year!

I bought a pair a couple if weeks ago and LOVE them. But then again my style is pretty casual. I just love the look of them. And $395 isn't a bad price if you ask me. But they definitely run small so be prepared to go up 1-2 sizes.

Espadrilles all the way!! I love their sweetness and ease of use. My wardrobe is monochrome heaven, and so I couldn't help but jump at both the cream with black capped toe and black with cream capped toe. In addition, I was looking for a summer colour, so grabbed the lilac pair as well! I would have ALL colours if I could justify it, but I'm more than content with my little Espadrille family!!:cloud9:

Reactions: striveforluxury
ViCharm said:
Do you know what sizes Chanel footware usually go up to?

I've seen them go up to 40, maybe 41? I'm not quite sure. I'm not 100% on this but since a country's stock is determined by what is perceived to be suitable by the country's buyer, wouldn't the same applicable to sizes that are made available?

Hi! :wave: I have not seen the new patent thongs from Chanel. Would you mind posting a picture? Thank you!

Espadrilles all the way!! I love their sweetness and ease of use. My wardrobe is monochrome heaven, and so I couldn't help but jump at both the cream with black capped toe and black with cream capped toe. In addition, I was looking for a summer colour, so grabbed the lilac pair as well! I would have ALL colours if I could justify it, but I'm more than content with my little Espadrille family!!:cloud9:

Ah you convinced me! I have the cream with black toe and need the black with cream toe now too! :biggrin: