Chanel Espadrilles Club!

I just got mine last month second hand and was terrified that it may not be durable.
And second hand with years of use.

YET IT AMAZES ME!!

I don't regret it at all super comfy and if you just wax seal it before you go out and clean it you can get it to live long :smile:
I attached images of what I use on it and how it looks maybe it helps.

Go for it ;)

Screenshot 2020-07-17 at 23.53.07.png

Screenshot 2020-07-17 at 23.53.18.png

I just bought one in the beige and black lamb skin like in the previous reply, and I adore it. I can’t usually wear heels coz of health reasons and require reasonably comfortable soles to walk. These are super comfy, I love them. I definitely plan on getting more.

I think they’re worth it, but I do try to take care of my stuff and I rotate my shoes (always good to have at least a day off between wears for any kind of shoe). When I bought mine the SA warned me the rope would unravel but that I could bring them back to the boutique for servicing (this was a Chanel in Asia, I don’t know how the service varies by location). Nevertheless I purchased them about three years ago and haven’t had any issues.

Love them. I’m a 38 in the chanel leather espadrille. Theyre very comfy, durable and i walk a lot and don’t take particular care of them. But I only wear when sunny. In other chanel shoes, I’m usually a 37.5 (Also in louboutin, Manolo).

Love mine! My SA finally tracked down a pair of the classic beige-black lambskin style for me and it’s so comfy and easy to style! I’m a 38 in most Chanel shoes (slingbacks, ballerinas, combat boots) and this was true to size for me. The only slightly annoying thing is the inside sole creased a bit after a few wears.

Reactions: 880 and minnnea
I bought them last year and took them back. But now I want one again. The reason I returned was it was so hard to get them on, the top part covers a lot more if you compare it to Gucci espadrilles for example. I sized down for a good fit, I’m 36.5 in most designers, chanel I am all over the place, 36.5 to 37.5 depending. And 36 would not gape, 37 was very loose around the heels.

Reactions: 880 and minnnea
I have one pair in red lamb skin. They are very cute and fit to all outfits. For me they loose shape too easily.

I actually walked on machine oil one day and I got it surprisingly well cleaned from the ropes. To be espadrilles they are good but you just have to like the used look! Just my opinion but if you want cc espadrilles as I did I say go for it, but as for the quality the price is ridiculous.

Size is true to Chanel, I have three pairs of shoes from Chanel all 41 and slightly small/right size for me but my boutique does not have half sizes(!?) and 42 is too big.

Last edited:
Reactions: 880
Does anyone have an SA they don’t mind sharing and is taking new clients? My friend has one and she said her SA will only talk to previous clients and no new ones. I’ve been eyeing the new tweed espadrilles and since boutiques don’t have them in store. She asked her SA and she has them on reserve but they might not come through. I’m a noob at purchasing through an SA so I’m not sure what that means. A personal shopper on Instagram is able to get me the shoes next week but I have to pay a 10% fee so I’m hoping I can just get it through an SA. Please help me understand the process of purchasing through an SA. I’ve only ever walked into a store and purchased what they had. Can I call the boutique here in Dallas and ask to order them? Thank you!!