Chanel Embarrassment

1. I only buy Louis Vuitton and thats it. I am obsessed with Vuitton. Until..I saw this necklace at karen koopers and I had to have it.

This is pretty shallow but all I knew was

*It was expensive
    *I had to have it
    *Chanel is a very prestegious brand
    *I had to have it

:sweatdrop:

I'm embarrassed because I know nothing about chanel and this necklace. Can you please tell me anything about it.

[​IMG]

2. it's SO cute!!

the little charm is a handbag (or maybe wallet?) from the Cambon line in the black/pink combo

3. very cute charm!

4. It's really cute! Hmm...now you just need the bag and shoes to go with it! I am such an enabler! Well, at least the bag! The pink/black Cambon line has been discontinued....so I think you made a great choice! It is definitely hard to find things from this line in pink/black! Enjoy it!

5. That's adorable!!! Sorry I don't know anything other than what the ladies posted above!

6. This is totally hot! I love this Chanel Cambon Necklace! Congrats!:yahoo:

7. soooooooo cute!

8. I'm with you - I don't know much but what I do know makes me feel that Chanel is probably one of the most prestigious and classiest brands :supacool: of all of the luxury world. :yes:

And I also know that you are working that beautiful Chanel necklace lovely!:heart: Gorgeous! Great find :yahoo:

9. Cute. I have it in black and white with the matching earrings.

10. It's fabulous! I love Chanel, there is nothing to be embarassed about. Nothing wrong with broadening the horizons.

11. it was on sale for less then 150$ this past june/july during the Saks sale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice