Chanel easy flap - keep or sell?

I think this bag is so pretty, very vintage-looking and seems to be in great condition! What makes you not sure about the bag? Is it the light colour?
thx - it actually has some wear on the corners of flaps & some creasing.. right just not sure about the color & if i'll get enough use out of it as an evening bag.. I already have a black small camellia bag & a new rectangle mini in gray patent... hmmm

It's
thx - it actually has some wear on the corners of flaps & some creasing.. right just not sure about the color & if i'll get enough use out of it as an evening bag.. I already have a black small camellia bag & a new rectangle mini in gray patent... hmmm
It's lovely but what's more important is how you feel about it and whether you will get much use out of it. It sounds to me like you have doubts, and you may be better off letting it go and save up for something you really love. Believe me, when you get something that you love, there won't be a need to post a thread to ask for our opnions hehe ;)

It's

It's lovely but what's more important is how you feel about it and whether you will get much use out of it. It sounds to me like you have doubts, and you may be better off letting it go and save up for something you really love. Believe me, when you get something that you love, there won't be a need to post a thread to ask for our opnions hehe ;)
ha true good advice! thank u! yeah I guess I can try to resell if I decide it's not for me! do u know good places to sell? thx again

It's

also forgot to mention that if I sell it, I think I would lose $ so if that's the case, is it worth keeping? thx

I just saw a reveal (and drooled) of the new dark beige chevron and this looks so similar!
Have you tried it on with a few different outfits to see how it fits into your wardrobe? Also I think the colour can be worn daytime too not just for evening use, that might open some more options for you.

Reactions: Sharifshopping
I just saw a reveal (and drooled) of the new dark beige chevron and this looks so similar!
Have you tried it on with a few different outfits to see how it fits into your wardrobe? Also I think the colour can be worn daytime too not just for evening use, that might open some more options for you.
ooh a dark beige sounds so nice - I wish this was beige.. no I haven't tried it on yet with outfits but that's a great suggestion :smile: yeah I was wondering about day time.. the problem is I have such a casual lifestyle & don't go to an office to work so I'm just afraid it won't fit into my daytime routine

also forgot to mention that if I sell it, I think I would lose $ so if that's the case, is it worth keeping? thx
If you won't lose much money then I'd still say better to get as much money back as possible to save towards something else rather than leave it lying there without using much. And the longer you keep it, the more value it may possibly lose as well. But I also agree with what another member said about trying it on with outfits and perhaps see if you could grow to love it :smile:

Hi - just purchased this pre owned gold chanel medium easy flap.. wondering if any of you have this style & what you think of it? Also on the fence about the color...
Thanks
I have found that Chanel metallics wear too easily. I wear only black and you have to be careful with color transfer. metallics pick up interesting wear marks. If you tilt the bag on its side any marks that are not evident when looking straight on can be seen on the leather if it is there. Be very careful even though it will be worn for dressy events. Julia