Chanel easy flap - keep or sell?

also forgot to mention that if I sell it, I think I would lose $ so if that's the case, is it worth keeping? thx
i have an easy flap but i don't actually have it right now b/c it's on consignment. just my two cents: it softens very quickly b/c of the fabric interior and it got out of shape fairly fast with use. i *thought* i'd love the zipper, but found that the zipper + the turnlock was actually quite more effort to get into the bag. the item was consigned for almost 1K LESS than what i paid after trying to sell it privately for almost a year. they devalue fast and mine was in excellent condition, so ... bummer. but now i see the folly and (personally) wouldn't get a non-classic flap again. mine is still on consignment and has been for 4 months, so 4 months and a year and it hasn't sold. i asked some places for a buyout and yeah... you'll lose a ton, sadly

I just saw a reveal (and drooled) of the new dark beige chevron and this looks so similar!
Have you tried it on with a few different outfits to see how it fits into your wardrobe? Also I think the colour can be worn daytime too not just for evening use, that might open some more options for you.
just curious about the new beige u saw - do u have a pic by any chance? thx - where did u see that? I"m intrigued by it lol

i have an easy flap but i don't actually have it right now b/c it's on consignment. just my two cents: it softens very quickly b/c of the fabric interior and it got out of shape fairly fast with use. i *thought* i'd love the zipper, but found that the zipper + the turnlock was actually quite more effort to get into the bag. the item was consigned for almost 1K LESS than what i paid after trying to sell it privately for almost a year. they devalue fast and mine was in excellent condition, so ... bummer. but now i see the folly and (personally) wouldn't get a non-classic flap again. mine is still on consignment and has been for 4 months, so 4 months and a year and it hasn't sold. i asked some places for a buyout and yeah... you'll lose a ton, sadly
oh no so sad & bummed to hear this :sad: thx for the info - wish I asked before buying

Hi - just purchased this pre owned gold chanel medium easy flap.. wondering if any of you have this style & what you think of it? Also on the fence about the color...
Thanks
Helllo @Sharifshopping. I don't think it matters what we think. In my oh so humble opinion....lol - I think you already have made a decision just by posting about it. We all have made costly mistakes on our luxury handbag purchases and you you are definitely not alone!!:smile::sad: As another poster said the longer you hold on the more it will lose value. I would sell it now. Life is a series of lessons and which is a good thing. Good luck with your decision.:smile:

What color is yours? Thx

silver/gray. and it was quoted VERY low by yoogis (like 900???!!!) and fashionphile was slightly higher but still a huge loss. and this is for an excellent, like new condition bag. it's consigned now, so eventually the right buyer will just come along. hopefully you'll have success with whatever decision you make.
that's terrible & shocking for such a nice color - yogi's actually quoted me $1100 so that makes no sense since yours better condition - FP quoted me $1500 but I paid $2400 sigh :sad: I hope your buyer comes along soon! good luck! thank u :smile: