Chanel Earrings

Jan 26, 2010
Hey everyone!

I really want to buy chanel earrings for myself for christmas. But i'm not sure which one to get. Does anyone know the price of the CC studs? I love those. I am clueless when it comes to chanel jewelry pricing because i've never purchased anything from chanel before. Are there any other earring you recommend?

Thankss so much!

the CC crystal studs are $265 USD. I just bought a pair yesterday over the phone so don't really know how big they are. They're pretty much sold out everywhere except a few boutiques. I know the boutique in Chicago and New York on Madison Ave has a few pairs left.

the CC crystal studs are $265 USD. I just bought a pair yesterday over the phone so don't really know how big they are. They're pretty much sold out everywhere except a few boutiques. I know the boutique in Chicago and New York on Madison Ave has a few pairs left.

thanks!! I thought they would be more. I really love them! I hope they have them by me!!

I love their dangly cc pearl drop earrings. Those are also US$265.

I love those too! I really thought those would be more since the CC studs are that price. Hmm not i don't know which one to choose. Do you have a picture of yours?

The first one is the one which I bought and returned, the pearls are too big for me. The 2nd one is the one I've found online and the one I want, but can't find anywhere in the shops..... Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Chanel big pearl earrings.jpg
    Chanel big pearl earrings.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4,128
  • Chanel Earrings.png
    Chanel Earrings.png
    85 KB · Views: 1,826
The first one is the one which I bought and returned, the pearls are too big for me. The 2nd one is the one I've found online and the one I want, but can't find anywhere in the shops..... Hope this helps!

thanks soo much! yea from looking at your pictures i like the second one better. the pearls are a perfect size in the second one. great choice!!

I need a pair of studs too! I am thinking of ordering with an SA that someone told me about, but they happen to be in another state. I live in CA and if the SA is in NV, will I be charged shipping and tax or just shipping?

Ohhh, those are pretty! I like the first ones best, but I am older. Isn't there some saying about as you get older your jewelry should get bigger? Or did I just make that up? LOL

I just had the urge to get them today so I called everywhere around me- saks, NM, Chanel boutique store. I keep hearing they're sold out company wide right now because they're fixing the issue with studs falling out. I'm not sure how much of this is true, but I guess it makes sense cause it appears to be an issue with them. This is regarding the cc's with crystals.

I just had the urge to get them today so I called everywhere around me- saks, NM, Chanel boutique store. I keep hearing they're sold out company wide right now because they're fixing the issue with studs falling out. I'm not sure how much of this is true, but I guess it makes sense cause it appears to be an issue with them. This is regarding the cc's with crystals.

ohh thanks! maybe i should wait till after they fix the problem to get mine.