chanel earrings

1. i really want the chanel earrings! but i don't know if i should get it cux i think for 200 bucks the back of the earring isn't worth it, what do you guys think? yay or nay?

2. If you think the earring aren't worth paying $200 for, then don't buy it. You have to be happy with your overall purchase.

3. anything chanel is worth it.i have plastic hoops i paid 285
    clip ons i paid 100 for and the pierced cc's i paid 300 and they are all keepers forever
    the clip on's i boought in 2002

4. and i still get great compliments on them

5. got picutres?!!

6. got picuttres!?

7. i think there are pictures in the accesories thread of the under chanel resources -there are quite a few ppl with the original CC logo earrings

-if im not mistaken, a majority of their costume jewelry earrings come with that backing (if that's what you are referring to) BUT, they are classics, and you will definetly get your moneys worth so i would just take the dive if you really want them!!

8. it is Yes and NO.
    You wear Chanel you wear luxury. Luxury are priceless...am I right?

All of their merchandises are come with 1 year warrantee. If earrings broke or
    any pieces of crystal fall off they will replace you a new one for free.

9. yeah look at my accessories in the resource thread-
    i ll post them here for yah

Sep13_011.jpg hoop.jpg Sep13_012.jpg
  10. try to get the ones w/o the rhinestones. I had the rhinestone necklace and replaced it 3 times b/c the rhinestones kept popping out! I have up and got dangle earrings instead :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice