Chanel earrings

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Hey everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has seen these earrings anywhere!?!? I asked my SA and she was pretty clueless....I love them!!! please help!!! I know they came in white and black and would prefer the black ones but will take any pair!!! Any info/ SA info would be appreciated, thanks again! :P

(Yikes unfortunately I can't upload the pic for some reason)

But here's what I know about them... they are CC post earring in enamel with both pearls and diamonds on the CC's. The style number is A36223Y03525 Also missisa07 uses the matching necklace as her avatar...

Dsc03357.jpg

hehe.

Chanel Ala Moana still has them in white, but no black. They never ordered them in black. Sorry. :sad:

Judy Chin
(808)942-5555
[email protected]

thanks missisa I'll have to give her a call...

But has anyone by chance seen the black ones?? I like the white alot, but I just LOVE the black...

(eek I think I might have posted this is the wrong area... sorry mods! Please move if necessary)

thanks missisa I'll have to give her a call...

But has anyone by chance seen the black ones?? I like the white alot, but I just LOVE the black...

(eek I think I might have posted this is the wrong area... sorry mods! Please move if necessary)

I searched high and low for the black ones, with out any luck. I ended up getting the black ones that are smaller in size on the hoop. I saw them on ebay marked up, and they can stay that way, I will not pay more for them (as much as I love them).

my NM had them when I bought the ring! It was months ago though. . . .
here's my ring, it's the same collection I think{?}

Attachments

• IMG_2287-copy.jpg
    IMG_2287-copy.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2275.jpg
    IMG_2275.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 67
dd101, can i ask you how much you paid for your earrings, I bought the very same ones in London and Im wondering if they work out the same as im coming to the US in two weeks!

I think they were $195 USD. I'll have to look for the receipt to make sure, but I do believe they were under $200.