Chanel earrings or Prada wristlet?

felicityy

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Hey Babes,

I can't decide on a pair of Chanel earrings or a Prada Wristlet! Both are in the range of USD$360-$380 in my country. Please help!

I thought it's too hefty a sum to pay for the earrings - resin + glass ball coated with pearl. But it's such a beauty! But I probably could only use the prada during lunch time....

My friend told me to save the money for something better along the way...

Which would you choose? Help me with my dilemma, please:biggrin:!

Attachments

nighteyes

♥
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
Earrings! Prada wristlet will only be used occasionally, but Chanel earrings? Everyday! ;)

alexandra28

Chanel, LV & Hermes
O.G.
Jun 5, 2009
USA
From these 2 i would probably go for the earrings. I do own a few prada items and i love them! But not feeling that Wristlet as much. Also i have always purchase my Prada items on sale. The chanel earrings look really pretty. i would go for those.

felicityy

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
hey all, thank you for the inputs! I am definitely leaning towards the earrings. However
us$380 for a pair of earrings that doesn't have even real pearl is pretty obscene!

My friend told me to hold back the purchase and spend the money on something more worth my bucks.

Sigh! Should I indulge?? Hah! To justify my case, I only gve a pair of Chanel diamantes stud and another one with a dangling gem. Never a dangling pair with (faux) pearl and resin :x

Such dilemma!

bfali

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
^ I agree that you should wait. It sounds like you aren't 100% in LOVE with either item, so keep saving & wait for something better to come along. But if you have to choose, I would go against everyone and choose the wristlet. I think it's more versatile. Too much for the earring IMO.