Chanel dustbag

Hi all, I have just purchased a pre owned new medium sized Boy. I already own a limited edition Ombre Boy in the old medium size (2013 model). My question is this, the old medium one came with the white Karl Lagerfeld dustbag, but the new medium one has the old style black and white dustbag (this is a 2013 model). Has Chanel gone back to using the older style dustbags? I would love to get my hands on a white dustbag as I think they were much more classy. Thanks.

Boys are supposed to come with the black dustbag.
The whites are for classics so you can keep the chain seperate from the bag. These dust bags aren't needed for the boys as the chain goes on the inside of them.
If you really want a white dustbag, I have seen them for sale from time to time on ebay.

They come with the black dustbags, like all other seasonal bags. Looks like the SA who packed your other one probably had one lying around and gave you that one.
Thanks for all your comments. I have seen quite a few for sale with the white dust bag, must just be, like you said, how the SA is feeling at the time and what is to hand. I do prefer the white one though.

hi, is it possible for a 10 series classic flap bag, meaning manufactured 2005 to 2006, to have the new white dust bag? Does anyone know when the new white dust bag started? Thanks in advance

when the chanel classic bags arrive to the boutique or department stores, they are not packaged in the iconic magnetic box (but im not sure if they arrive in the white dust bags) but my SA has given me few extra white dust bags in their plastic wrapping and extra iconic boxes, too..

Oh I didn't know there would be variations concerning the dust bag...
I got a Classic 4 years ago in London and a black dust bag...
Actually the SA took the black dust bag out from stockroom and inside was my Classic.. she then packed it in the box with that black bag lying at the bottom...
Should I be given a white dust bag instead?!

I just bought a new medium boy and it came with the black dust bag. I asked my SA at the time and she said that the white dust bags are for the classics.

I think the white dust bags were introduced in 2011? I'm not certain of the year, but definitely after 2009.

My boy from this year's fall line came with the white Karl Lagerfeld and black Chanel drawstring dust bag.

My ML classic purchased this May only came with the white Karl Lagerfeld dust bag.