Chanel Dust Bags

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
I brought a GST about 2 weeks ago and have noticed the dust bag is a tight fit. Have others noticed this too? I am worried that putting it in and out of the dust bag may rub the sides of the bag, so at the moment I am storing it in a large Louis Vuitton dust bag that is sofer and more roomy.
I am just wondering if others have noticed the tight fit in Chanel Dust Bags?
Or does anyone use any other inventive ideas for storing their GST?

;)

I noticed the dust bag for the GST is tight fit, but I still use it to store my GST. I think it should be fine, and not worry the dust bag will rub of the bag by putting bag in n out of it. It is just my thought. Hope to see other ladies have some suggestions.:smile:

I noticed that too, it's alittle bit of a struggle, and so I've done the same using a LV dust cover. It's much more easier especially if your in a hurry. I'm not sure why, but my jumbo dust cover is really snug too.

I noticed that too, it's alittle bit of a struggle, and so I've done the same using a LV dust cover. It's much more easier especially if your in a hurry. I'm not sure why, but my jumbo dust cover is really snug too.

My older Jumbo dust bag is also very snug as well.. Lol at first I thought they might've given me the M/L dust bag.
The jumbo i recently got, the dust bag is so much more spacious! I wonder if I can bring my older dust bag into chanel and exchange it for a newer one. :/

I brought a GST about 2 weeks ago and have noticed the dust bag is a tight fit. Have others noticed this too? I am worried that putting it in and out of the dust bag may rub the sides of the bag, so at the moment I am storing it in a large Louis Vuitton dust bag that is sofer and more roomy.
I am just wondering if others have noticed the tight fit in Chanel Dust Bags?
Or does anyone use any other inventive ideas for storing their GST?

;)
Hi! Yes, I just noticed that with my new Reissue 226. But in all my other bags, they fit fine with a little room. I almost left it out of the dust bag when I put it away, but was afraid it might get some transfer from the black paper since its patent.

My older Jumbo dust bag is also very snug as well.. Lol at first I thought they might've given me the M/L dust bag.
The jumbo i recently got, the dust bag is so much more spacious! I wonder if I can bring my older dust bag into chanel and exchange it for a newer one. :/

Actually my jumbo is only 3 months old. It's the new white dust cover with the picture of Coco Chanel on it with the pouch for the straps. Your lucky they gave you one that is spacious. My is alittle snug, but I love the way it's decorated so I just wiggle it in haha;)

I do think Chanel make their dust bags too tight then? I have to say my Jumbo dust bag is a little snug too, but the GST one is quite tight. They only need to make them slightly bigger and it would be much easier :nuts: