chanel du jour, part 2

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Hi everyone! i'm still alive and kicking in europe even if i'm pretty homesick for LA (though i hear it's chilly in pasadena right now). a little over two more weeks to go before i head home.

so far i've not done any cc shopping! i stopped by the brussels boutique and there was nothing new to get. it's a very tiny store and their winter rtw sale was only 30 off during the last week of sales. slim selection no less, so i got nothing! i saw the tiny evening valentine charms flap in black and it didn't thrill me, though the matching wallet with the charm zipper pull was adorable...i think i'll wait to see if the stores back home are getting it.

b28.jpg

but my sweet lil cam bag has been enjoying the visits with me, lol. isn't she cute?

b36.jpg

so then in venice i walked by the cc boutique and it's also tiny:

vcc.jpg

vcc2.jpg

i got there too late in the day to walk in, but based on what i could see i don't think i missed out on anything. so anywhoooo, not much to report from here. but since this is the odj thread after all, i thought i'd post a pic of me at the airport where it was actually warm enough to take my parka off. i thought i'd get a chance to sport a lot of nice cc stuff but given the rain and snow and all i haven't had the heart to wear super nice stuff on the road. and on days when i'm working and in nicer clothes i can't exactly get anyone to take a picture of me. wahh.

ODJ venice: chanel tneck sweater/top, jeans, chanel med cam bag, reeboks running shoes.

ODJvenice.jpg

i'm looking pretty bloated in this pic. i blame it on the evil pastries i've been eating here!!! i miss you all!

Oh, L!:heart: It's so great to hear from you. And yes, your sweet lil is cute. Sis has been lurking around your blog and yelled out to me the other day, "Hey! I didn't know you can wear it messenger style!" I think you got many many girls wanting that camera bag.:P

hi J! ya this bag has been surprisingly durable. i've resisted lambskin for the longest time but i've not had any prob using this one. she's been stuffed (wahh) with maps, booklets, and all kinds of stuff on this trip and yet she still looks great. i'm not sure i could have done as well with any of the other flaps. the only thing is i wish i had brought the large tote instead so i could have kept my gloves and scarves in it as well!

We have missed your ODJ posts Larkie. I do check your larkieatlarge blog from time to time to check out your wonderful travel pics. Your camera bag looks great - I really need to break mine out and use it finally.

^oh Mon, you def have to use your bag! i was crazy about flaps before but the extra room in the cam bag has been a really nice surprise-- when i wear the chain doubled it's a bit fussy to get inside the purse, but when it's singled, it's actually pretty user friendly!

OMG there IS Larkie underneath that purple Missoni ski jacket! I have been sooo used to seeing that jacket all over Europe. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Good to see you in that gorgeous Chanel top Larkie! I love that camera bag too! Very functional and chic. Btw, it's calfskin, not lamb. That's why it could take all the travel so well. You should get the whole rainbow of them! :P

OMG there IS Larkie underneath that purple Missoni ski jacket! I have been sooo used to seeing that jacket all over Europe. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Good to see you in that gorgeous Chanel top Larkie! I love that camera bag too! Very functional and chic. Btw, it's calfskin, not lamb. That's why it could take all the travel so well. You should get the whole rainbow of them! :P

ahh that makes sense now. do you know if the navy one with the classic chain from spring is also calfskin :graucho:?